Updated First Cut down list , by team

spanky1

Reaction score
Rams4evah said:
Only a team with a solid D should look at Lesner. Do you really want your coaches spending time on this guy when all your others also need tons of one on one help?

I believe that this post is "in jest"

JeffGollin

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
CB - Kelvin Millhouse - 6-1, 205 lbs out of Hawaii - i liked this guy as a late round prospect in this years draft.
Good call. I saw him when Boise St. played Hawaii.

OP
OP
joeshmo

joeshmo

Kangol Hat Aficionado
Reaction score
Updated the list again.

Well about 95% of all cuts have been anounced so far.

As of right now here are the players that we should take a hard look at. Not really any RB help, but there may be some good DB depth and pass rushing DL depth out there.

I put them in order of whom I like the most.

CB - Kelvin Millhouse - 6-1, 205 lbs out of Hawaii - i liked this guy as a late round prospect in this years draft.

Pass rushing DE - Nathanial Adibi - 6-3, 255lbs. Highest draft pick so far to be cut 145th pick. Another Pass rushing DE a 3-4 team tried to make into an OLB and it didnt work.

DE - Claude Harriot - This is the guy I wanted instead of Antonio Smith in the 5th round.

TE - Jason Peters - 300+lb blocking TE - Might be a good 3rd TE option since we dont have a single blocking TE on the roster.

CB - Vontez Duff - 6th round pick - Notre Dame - 5-11, 210 lbs.

DE - Isaac Hilton - I know around draft time there were a few here who loved this kid. Well we got a shot at him. Put Wakefield on the PUP list and give the kid a shot.

Pass rushing DE - Raheem Orr - 7th round pick - 6-3, 260lbs, They tried to make him into a 3-4 OLB and it didnt work.

DB - Marcell Almond - 6-0, 210 lbs out of UCS. Was supposed to go the first day of the draft but dropped like a rock becuase of his workouts.

CB - Fred Weary - 7 year veteran being dropped no that Sanders is on the squad. Could be a nice #4 or #5 CB.

DT - Brian Save - 6-1, 316 lbs - Run stopping NT out of Colorado state. He was one of the UDFA I hoped we would be looking at.

OT Andrew Strojny - Couldnt be any worse then Roundtree and/or Lindsay.

RB - Clarence Farmer - Most people in Seatlle said that he didnt show anything in camp, but is he worth the gamble to take.

KingofCards

My Hero
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
"Also today the team placed defensive end Fred Wakefield on the Injured Reserve list (foot) and released cornerback Dyshod Carter, guard/tackle Raleigh Roundtree, defensive tackle Joe Tafoya, and linebacker Marcus Wilkins. "

Mulli

Supporting Member
Reaction score
KingofCards said:
"Also today the team placed defensive end Fred Wakefield on the Injured Reserve list (foot) and released cornerback Dyshod Carter, guard/tackle Raleigh Roundtree, defensive tackle Joe Tafoya, and linebacker Marcus Wilkins. "
That is it! I refuse to watch the Cardinals this year if I can't see Wakefield play.

OP
OP
joeshmo

joeshmo

Kangol Hat Aficionado
Reaction score
Mulli808 said:
Thanks for the footwork Schmo

No problem. I love this sort of stuff and the late rounds of the draft, I like looking for the diamonds in the rough.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dbacks05