Utah @ ASU Friday 10/11

Cardsmasochist

Full Throttle!!
Reaction score
I hope ASU keeps flying under the radar, and winning these hard fought games. Being overly hyped won't work in their favor as much as being unsung and underrated, in my opinion.
Agreed

ASU has a habit of collapsing whenever they get national attention. Hopefully this year will be different

AsUpRoDiGy

Magnanimous
Reaction score
Also, found out Cam shakes his head constantly because the helmet sticks to his face. So, he doesn't have Tourette's lol

jbjarko

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
I hope ASU keeps flying under the radar, and winning these hard fought games. Being overly hyped won't work in their favor as much as being unsung and underrated, in my opinion.

Very true in years past. But we haven’t yet seen this ASU under Kenny. Lots of teams get better under the spotlight. Maybe Kenny is the coach that does exactly that for ASU.

OP
OP
AZCB34

AZCB34

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
That first TD run was pretty remarkable, the balance to just put his hand down on the ground and stay up and then take off again.

Keep saying I think he'll find a way to stick on an NFL roster, he does a bunch of things well enough I think he could play special teams.

Also had a great catch on a ball lofted to him where he had to jump for it, you wouldn't expect a guy with his build to be able to catch the ball like that.
I know that was a great run but honestly I expect that from him every game because we see runs like this each week it seems. I think he probably makes an NFL roster but we’ll see how long he sticks.

Catch was fantastic and it was a back breaker for Utah

OP
OP
AZCB34

AZCB34

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
That catch was almost remarkable as the run where he put his hand on the ground.

Utah had Skattebo bottled up much of the first half, but it shows you can't keep a good running back down.
Reminds me of Barry Sanders. 1 yard, 2 yards, -1,0, 45 yards

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Reminds me of Barry Sanders. 1 yard, 2 yards, -1,0, 45 yards

It's just a matter of time before a good running back will break a long run. What impresses me about Skattebo is he has the speed to take it home once he has daylight. He is also a solid receiver and good all around player.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgreendtc