Very Exciting Times: The Draft and What's This...

BuckeyeCardinal

Cantankerous Curmudgeon
Reaction score
Concerts and Stuff

nidan said:
Deep Purple, Led Zepplin, Pink Floyd, Stones the list goes on and Van Halen is somewhat of an after thought by comparison.

Got to see Deep Purple twice in concert....once with Ritchie Blackmore and once with Morse....Morse held his own.

Pink Floyd was my favorite concert....followed by the Stones and the Who as well as Lynard Skynard and Tom Petty.

I go way back to my fave concert days of Grand Funk Railroad....Iron Butterfly...and Mountain.

Today I listen to obscure but sensational guitar players like Walter Trout....Sonny Landreth....and Junior Brown.

OP
OP
AZ Shocker

AZ Shocker

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
NFL_FAN said:
Big Vah Halen fan but currently only own best of and play it loudly.

Informal poll - Was/is Valerie Bertinelli hot? I think Eddie could have done quite a bit better physically. Maybe she is his true emotional/mental soul mate? I would have gone through Pamela, Carmen and a plethera of others before settling on Valerie. :confused:
lol :) Well Valerie was a real cutey back in the day. She'd still turn some heads today. They are recently seperated today after being married 21 years, and Eddies bout with cancer.

btw... I'm not entirely sure Pamela and Carmen were even born when Edward married Valerie.

OP
OP
AZ Shocker

AZ Shocker

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
One more quick snippet...Van Halen's new song that comes out on radio in the next few weeks is called....
"It's About Time"
Seriously. How fitting heh? :D