Very susperstitious ...

gamebird98

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Ill will continue to bet a large amount of money on the opponent....and hope I lose it.

freebyrd

Reaction score
Brother, not shaving is cool and everything but...

For the sake of those around you, especially your family, I suggest you go ahead and shower...

Another 7 days and things could start to get really funky.

i am one of those strange people who doesn';t have any body odor, can't explain it but i have a theory or two

freebyrd

Treesquid PhD

Pardon my Engrish
Reaction score
I do nothing, because superstitions are not real and have zero impact on real results. However, I do like to drink a lot of beer and lie to people that the reason I drink so much is because of superstition, the more I drink the better the Cardinals do in my mind and the losses seem to be more tolerable.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I read somewhere that a dudes body odor has a sexual calming effect for women.

Maybe that explains FB's virginity.

okay, now I'm gonna ask you if YOUR name is really Shane? Did you ever work at a Chili's as a cook?

TigToad

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
I went to my first Big Red Rage right before the Seattle game (I would go to them all, but its an hour and a half drive). We won, so I've kept going... had to, you know?

I have my Berry jersey hanging from my bed post. I haven't put it back in the dresser. I've worn it, under a Cardinals t-shirt, but I wear an old ripped t-shirt I wore to the Seattle game under it on game day... because we won against Seattle.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score

not you you dolt! there was a guy we knew back in college named Shane who used to say the same things... and he just stunk... but the weird thing was... he did pick up some pretty decent tail (also, some horrific looking tail, but lots of tail nonetheless).

CardNots

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Every Friday since the playoffs have started, I have worn my Rolle jersey to work. Will be the same for this week. Unfortunately, I'll be working a deployment beginning early Superbowl day and no access to the game other than radio.

justAndy

Jolly Nihilist
Reaction score
Dec 26, 2008 - I had my hair cut into a Mohawk, which i then dyed bright red.
Still rockin' this cartoon 'do until the Superbowl is done.

crisper57

Open the Roof!
Reaction score
So, what haven't you changed since the Cards made the playoffs? (And please don't say underwear.) Is there anything that you absolutely MUST have remain the same?

I've been wanting to change my avatar, but just can't do it.

I also hung two pennants and redforceone's sign that says "RESPECT!" on my wall near the TV and I can't (and don't want to) move them.

I have my Big Red bobble head sitting right next to the TV. Have red pom-poms on the lamp shades.

Will wear my Fitz jersey on Super Bowl Sunday since that is the one I have won every playoff game.

Anyone else?

I have so many, I don't know where to start. My fiancee teaches elementary school. He class gift for Christmas was a birdhouse with two cardinals and two rings (we are getting married soon) on it. Actually, it is a hideous and completely sucky gift, but since she got it, we haven't lost a game. So now that horrid thing sits next to my TV and no one can touch it.

I also bought her some red and white roses the day before our first playoff game. Uh, yeah... They are still sitting on the dinner table, whilting, dry and dead. But they aren't moving either, just in case.

I got a new Edge jersey from my future mother-in-law for Christmas. We haven't lost since I started wearing it.

I've also decided that I need to do my part for the Cards. I will help little old ladies across the street. I will run errands for my beloved fiancee. I will do yardwork. I will donate to charity. I want as many "karma points" in the bank that I can transfer to the football gods, on behalf of the Cardinals, as possible. Build up good karma people, and send it the Cards way!!!