Vikes Fan Steals Ball from Card Kid after Boldin's 39yrd TD!!!

Shane

Comin for you!
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
skumbag

moklerman

Rise from the Ashes III
Reaction score
The real question is how did so many Vikings fans get those seats? I see 7 or so Vikings fans surrounding that 1 Cards fan.

SoCal Cardfan

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
The real question is.. Did he get his ass kicked by a few hundred Cards fans moments later?

Cbus cardsfan

Back to Back ASFN FFL Champion
Reaction score
The real question is how did so many Vikings fans get those seats? I see 7 or so Vikings fans surrounding that 1 Cards fan.
i hope they paid good money to watch their team get throttled.

joeshmo

Kangol Hat Aficionado
Reaction score
I was sitting pretty close by and the kid got the ball, even the Vikings fans around the guy who took it were telling the guy to give it back, Boldin did as well.

moklerman

Rise from the Ashes III
Reaction score
Thanks Joeshmo. I actually did see this when it happened on tv and was reminded of the recent hockey stick to little kid but stolen by some whacko fan(s) and wondered what happened. From what I saw, Boldin tried to hand it right to the kid and the guy leaned over and snatched it right away from both of them. It wasn't like Boldin just randomly tossed it in the general area. The cameras cut away before it could be seen who actually kept the ball.

Kel Varnsen

Supporting Member
Moderator Emeritus
Reaction score
I was sitting pretty close by and the kid got the ball, even the Vikings fans around the guy who took it were telling the guy to give it back, Boldin did as well.

:thumbup:

RedViper

Registered
Reaction score

Good deal. Restores my faith in humans regardless of what team they support.

DemsMyBoys

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Saw it on the telecast and I was screaming at the IDIOT via my TV.

Very glad to know the kid got the ball after all.

Fitz Rulz

Registered
Reaction score
Vikes fans were very rude before and at the start of the game
in my section 423. One of them was talking trash and using very explicit language where kids sitting around. He ended up with a bleeding mouth and a lost tooth. I haven't seen any fights before in the stands prior to this one. Although I don't support violence at all in sports between rival fans, but I guess he got what he deserved. From that moment on, no one heard their voices again.

DS_Whit

Rookie
Reaction score
The Vikings fan was desperate to leave with some kind of joy after the beat down they recieved. But once again, Cardinals prevail!

PACardsFan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score

I'm glad to hear that. My 7 yr old was handed a ball by Fitz at the Steeler preseason game. The Steeler fans were 1st class & high-fived him throughout the game. He cherishes that ball!!

ARZCardinals

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Glad to hear someone saw that he gave the ball to the kid.
Vikings fans in our area were cool. Section 125.

Bert

Walkin' on Sunshine
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
Thats bad, but did you guys hear about what vikings fans did to Madjack and OUR beloved banner????

http://forums.azcardinals.com/showthread.php?t=46409

makes me so mad....

I sat up in the club level for the first time which was awesome. The Vikings fans I encountered were a mix between very cool and completely classless clowns. From my seats I could see the whole lower bowl and as soon as it was clear that the game was over the Viking fans started leaving or started fighting.

Last edited:

82CardsGrad

7 x 70
Reaction score
I stated this in some other thread, but I couldn't get over how pathetically rude and moronic the Vikes fans were... WAY worse than Cowgirl fans. Below is yet another example. Not sure if you guys know who MadJack is, but he's the lone fan who is able to hand a banner in the stadium. Awesome stuff. I only wish he and his posse pounded on this prick. This was posted on the azcards site:

MadJack's Banner Abused by Classless Viking Fans
As many of you may know, before the game on the Great Lawn, MadJack's banner is sprawled on the Great Lawn by our tailgating spot for display and encouragement, along with some friendly banter from the opponent fans.

This Vikings game was the first time ever when the opponest fans actually disrespected our property and should a real lack of class.

First, some guy in his mid to late 50's wearing a Favre jersey walks right on the banner and does a stomping dance on the Cardinals logo. He gets an earful from your Cardinals faithful and we blow it off as a drunken idiot who's lived his pathetic life in the frozen tundra and his brain hasn't thawed out yet no matter how much whiskey he's consumed.

Then, a girl, at least I thought it was a girl with all of the cross-dressing Vikings fans there, in her mid-20's or so, walks buy and tossed her beer on the banner and took off running when the verbal attack was given.

Thirdly, after wiping off the beer from the banner, another girl wearing a Vikings t-shirt comes by to apologize for her apparent friend's FUBAR while her boyfriend acted like he was taking a picture of the banner. Turns out to be a coup as she is 'accidentally' spilling her beer on the banner while 'apologizing' while he is taking photo's of the whole account.

Now, I have never and will never hit a woman but I told her she best leave before her boyfriend gets hurt for her actions. After a few nasty verbal exchanges, she leaves. One member of our group now is in boyfriends face ready to deck him. We pulled him back because it was not worth missing the game by being in jail over some drunken classless idiots.

Now I'm all for people cheering for their team, but these Vikings fans showed their true colors of what classless ****** that they are.

I'm sure that it doesn't represent all Vikings fans, as a matter of fact, the few in our section were pretty cool, even before they got humbled. But c'mon 3 seperate occasions?

It's all strength in numbers. These idiots see 10,000 other idiots and they feel like it is OK to be obnoxious and disrespectful to the home team because others will have their back if something goes south. I know that it's part of the way it is in Phoenix with all of the transplants here but Vikings fans, you will never be welcome in our house again!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dbacks05