Vujanic

BigBuddy

Reaction score
sunsfn said:
It was reported that Vujanic signed a 3 year contract (now in 2nd year) for 2 mil. a year.

Could You give us the source, please? There is not a single player in Europe that gets 2M per year and trust me, I know what i'm talking about. Very few players (f.e. Bodiroga) get more than 1.5M and remember that Vujanic had only one decent season.

Sorry for mistyping, I seem to be totally drunk and in fact I am, but I'm absolutely sure Vujanic gets no more than 0.8M per season and even that would be suprisingly high number. 0.6M should be enough for this type of player.

George O'Brien

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I think Vujanic has a positive trade value, but not enough to make a difference. I would hold onto his rights unless some other team get really excited about him after the Olympics.

Most of us have not seen Vujanic, but some have. He played well in the games up to the Euro finals but played very badly in the finals. Numerous people who have watched him say he does not appear to have natural point guard skills, but is an excellant shooter. Unfortunately, the demand for 6'3" shooting guards who are not great defenders is limited.

F-Dog

lurker
Reaction score
elindholm said:
The silence is deafening from the Suns' camp.

I think so too, but I'm trying to ration my "negative" posts. In any case, I think his trade value is right around zero.

If that's the case, there's no question the Suns should hold onto him. They can bring him over in three years, when he's 27 and Nash will be winding down.

George O'Brien

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
F-Dog said:
If that's the case, there's no question the Suns should hold onto him. They can bring him over in three years, when he's 27 and Nash will be winding down.

I think they'll bring him over next year to replace Eisley. :thumbup: