Walter mitchell on front page

AzCards21

BANNED BY MODERATORS
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
Very nice Walter, if all those things happen we should easily be a playoff contender. Good article.

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score
Nate Poole? Nate Poole? I know he made a nice catch, but he's not too high on the depth chart and doesn't project to be either. Many people are too blinded by that one nice catch.

Wild Card

Surfin' Bird
Reaction score
Walter:

Jeez, talk about "fantasy football." I usually respect your opinion, but this reads like predicting "heads" for fifteen consecutive coinflips. I suggest you save these comments and revisit them in January; we'll see then if you were prescient or delusional.

Safest bet: Anquan Boldin. Everything you've said is dead-on. If he remains healthy, and the Cardinals' QBs--whoever they may be--can get the ball to him consistently, Boldin could have the most productive career of any wideout the Cards have ever had.

Biggest stretch: Nate Poole. This guy wouldn't even make the final cuts for half the teams in the league. Heck, even the Cards let him go a couple of times. If he's really "one of the team's premier go-to players," they're in trouble. One catch does not a career make.

WC

Loyal Card 17

Veteran
Reaction score
nate poole had a big game that day. he converted for 3 first and a game winning touchdown to win that game. if anything he deserves make the team as a 4th or 5th reciever for that game. poole will make the catch in the clutch this season. he kinda like ricky prohel.

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score
Loyal Card 17 said:
nate poole had a big game that day. he converted for 3 first and a game winning touchdown to win that game. if anything he deserves make the team as a 4th or 5th reciever for that game. poole will make the catch in the clutch this season. he kinda like ricky prohel.

He deserves nothing for that game. Not a damn thing. It was one game and it was in the past. Where's he been for the other games he's played in? What has he done lately?

Basically, you're saying that even if he plays like complete crap during camp and the preseason, he still deserves to make the team. I'm not asking, because that's exactly what you said. Crazy, man, crazy.

black

ASFN Lifer
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Some of you seem to forget this is a new team. Not new players, but a new team. Green brings a winning attitude and respect from his peers; something Arizona has never seen.

Crazy Canuck

ASFN Icon
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
If Poole beats out Kasper and others for the 4th or 5th receiver spot, good on him.

If not... he can dine out in Green Bay on the memory.

arthurracoon

The Cardinal Smiles
Reaction score
CardShark said:
If I were Josh, I don't think I would like being labeled as the "Queen" of the team.

Well, it could be god as well, in terms of power, which he has a lot of.

Chainthroer

Registered
Reaction score
Walt-
I appreciate another well written article. But, I do not believe we can make any prediction on which WRs, other than the top three, are going to come out on top for the last three spots. Bottom line - only training camp will tell.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dbacks05