Warriors @ Suns - 7PM MY45

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
amare on pace for a whopping 4 rebound performance. yeesh. I don't know what to make of this team, but the more I think about it, the more I think they're probably just done. I mean, coming down the stretch, with everything in the world to play for we completely choke against Dallas and then lay a complete egg against Houston who hasn't beaten anyone good (or even come close for that matter) except us since their streak.

how many Jekyll and Hyde teams actually win titles?

YouJustGotSUNSD

Custom User Title!
Reaction score
Hill hurt, clutching his groin or abs, possible strain after missing a fast break layup

OP
OP
H

Hat

Return of the Dragon!
Reaction score
****!!!!

Hill hurt!!!

:bang::bang::bang::bang:

I have no one to blame but DA. You could see it coming :mad:

Kody Rumin

Registered
Reaction score
I hope it's not a serious injury. Phoenix can live without him tonight and against Portland, but they'll need Grant during the playoffs.

hsandhu

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
amare on pace for a whopping 4 rebound performance. yeesh. I don't know what to make of this team, but the more I think about it, the more I think they're probably just done. I mean, coming down the stretch, with everything in the world to play for we completely choke against Dallas and then lay a complete egg against Houston who hasn't beaten anyone good (or even come close for that matter) except us since their streak.

how many Jekyll and Hyde teams actually win titles?

It's all on amare, thank you for noticing. I got criticized by some dude for over-reacting during the houston game for saying amare may very well be the worst rebounding/defending big man in the league. Even sean marks would be better on that end, at least he'll give a damn.

I mean we were up 13-2 with amare tearing it up on offense and I saw we were in big trouble. Everytime houston shot the ball amare had no frickin' inclination of putting a body on scola or landry just giving up rebounds and putbacks.

He complains about not being mentioned with kg or howard well it aint to hard to figure out why. Offensively he has become absolutely dominant but there are times where he gives almost all of it back.

It's not like he doesn't have the skills or athleticism, I just don't get it...

jagu

#13 - Legendary
Reaction score
Hill needed to calm down, he was way too aggressive.

cly2tw

Reaction score
we are cruising through it, calm down fellas!

OP
OP
H

Hat

Return of the Dragon!
Reaction score
Care to explain yourself?

He could have rested his starters and not risk any injuries, especially the older guys like Hill. But he is all about "win, win, win" when it doesn't matter.

sLapzsHaQ

I am a mushroomhead...
Reaction score
He could have rested his starters, especially the older guys like Hill. But he is all about "win, win, win" when it doesn't matter.

I guess you haven't heard about the playoff possibilities if the Suns won it's last two games.. And besides, Suns maybe wants GS out :D

STATfan4Life

Veteran
Reaction score
Any word on what is wrong with Grant Hill? I have to listen to the game and haven't heard anything mentioned about his injury.

OP
OP
H

Hat

Return of the Dragon!
Reaction score
I guess you haven't heard about the playoff possibilities if the Suns won it's last two games.. And besides, Suns maybe wants GS out :D

Yes I have, and it's such a crapshoot, it's not worth risking your star players to earn a better spot. There are still a lot of far-fetched possibilities that have to work out in order for Phoenix to get the 3rd spot

atikiN

Registered
Reaction score
He could have rested his starters and not risk any injuries, especially the older guys like Hill. But he is all about "win, win, win" when it doesn't matter.
Has anyone other team besides Boston and Detroit rested their starters?

hsandhu

Hall of Famer
Reaction score

Yes resting starters would have been stupid, suns can still move up. Houston getting killed again tonight, suns need to win both games and have utah win in s.a. on wed to matchup with houston in a 4/5 matchup.

LoyaltyisaCurse

IF AND WHEN HEALTHY...
Reaction score
Warriors look like they've accepted the fact they aren't going to make it. Where is the fire from GS? Melo is out and Memphis can win give the Nugget proclivity to lose to very bad teams. Very dissapointing effort. Baron and SJax look like they have given up to me...

sLapzsHaQ

I am a mushroomhead...
Reaction score
Warriors look like they've accepted the fact they aren't going to make it. Where is the fire from GS? Melo is out and Memphis can win give the Nugget proclivity to lose to very bad teams. Very dissapointing effort. Baron and SJax look like they have given up to me...

No, we are just that good..

:D