RT Jackson Barton (Toe)

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score
Major injuries that popped up during the Lions Game:

DT Justin Jones (Triceps)
TE Trey McBride (Concussion)
RT Jackson Barton (Toe)

I'm more concerned about the Justin Jones injury than I am about McBride. I'm obviously concerned about the big lad's brain, but we have depth at that position that we probably don't at IDL.

oaken1

Stone Cold
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
Be interesting to see how Rallis defends kliffs offense.

I'm almost betting kliffy doesn't call wr screens in this one because he got so much heat for it here, so he wants to show growth...
Because nobody in AZ watched him yet this seasn...s/

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
teams on the upswing have to win these games at home. I believe we've got a good shot of seeing that happen on Sunday.

football karma

Michael snuggles the cap space
Reaction score
teams on the upswing have to win these games at home. I believe we've got a good shot of seeing that happen on Sunday.
this feels like a must win for relevance

win and you go 2-2 over a pretty difficult starting 4 games featuring 3 2023 playoff teams.

lose this one and.......... it gets dark here

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
this feels like a must win for relevance

win and you go 2-2 over a pretty difficult starting 4 games featuring 3 2023 playoff teams.

lose this one and.......... it gets dark here

More than anything, it’s a must win to show progression from last year. We played some good teams last year tough too, but we still lost to a lot of bad teams. That needs to be the first thing that changes with any team. Beat the teams your favored to beat, especially at home.

Hoodhero

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Lose to Kliff and I might have to step away from this following team for health reasons lol

OP
OP
Ronin

Ronin

In your city
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Howard Balzer

@HBalzer721
·
1h

Cardinals reported tryout today with veteran T Cameron Erving. No. 1 pick in 2015 (Browns), he's played in eight NFL seasons for Browns, Chiefs, Cowboys, Panthers, Saints playing 98 games/58 starts. On Texans PS this year, and released from PS/injured with settlement Sept. 13.

DVontel

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Worried cause I feel like Kliff will throw out the whole kitchen sink. Hope this isn’t a repeat of the 2020 Miami game.

MadCardDisease

Supporting Member
Reaction score
More than anything, it’s a must win to show progression from last year. We played some good teams last year tough too, but we still lost to a lot of bad teams. That needs to be the first thing that changes with any team. Beat the teams your favored to beat, especially at home.
Yep! The Cardinals need to start consistently winning games against the sub par teams. The Commies fall into that category.