Washington Commanders @ Arizona Cardinals Pre Game Thread. 09/23/24-09/28/24

unseenaz

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Outside of that deep TD to seal the game (which was sweet) did Jayden Daniels do anything that was particularly impressive last night? Thought he played pretty reserved

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Outside of that deep TD to seal the game (which was sweet) did Jayden Daniels do anything that was particularly impressive last night? Thought he played pretty reserved
I think completing over 90% of your passes with no turnovers in an NFL game is pretty damn impressive.

MadCardDisease

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Remember that we are still talking about Kliff and in week 2 the Commanders needed 7 field goals to squeak past the lowly Giants.

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score
Sure, we didn't play our best vs a good team, but that is frosting on the cake for me this year. What I am looking for is how we are doing vs teams who have worse situations or talent than we do (our are at least perceived that way). Rams were beat up and we beat them. Good. Commanders have a rookie QB and what most people on here have argued, a joke of an offense. Also, not a ton of roster talent. We should win this game by a FG at least.
I also want to see him going through his reads in an orderly fashion week in, week out, no matter the competition.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
?

What?

I guess? That’s not what cheese even remotely close implied.
Huh? Yeah it is. And it’s pretty self explanatory. If they beat us and end up with more wins on the season, it’l would be pretty obvious to me that their rebuild was already ahead of ours.

Whether they make the playoffs is immaterial if they win H2H and end up with a better record. Where are you getting anything about the playoffs from what I originally posted?

DVontel

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
more wins on the season,
Except you didn’t say or implied this in your initial statement. That was something Ouchie just pulled out of thin air. Are you misreading your own post?
Where are you getting anything about the playoffs from what I originally posted?
Because how in the world do you equate them winning H2H meaning they already surpassed us during the rebuild phrase? Are you serious? If we finish 10-7 to make the playoffs & they finish 6-11, does that still mean their rebuild has eclipsed ours just because they beat us H2H earlier in the season? C’mon now.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Except you didn’t say or implied this in your initial statement. That was something Ouchie just pulled out of thin air. Are you misreading your own post?

Because how in the world do you equate them winning H2H meaning they already surpassed us during the rebuild phrase? Are you serious? If we finish 10-7 to make the playoffs & they finish 6-11, does that still mean their rebuild has eclipsed ours just because they beat us H2H earlier in the season? C’mon now.
Dude… what are you talking about? Here was my next post on the subject. I never said anything like that either. In fact here was another post of mine on the subject.
Huh? Yeah it is. And it’s pretty self explanatory. If they beat us and end up with more wins on the season, it’l would be pretty obvious to me that their rebuild was already ahead of ours.

Whether they make the playoffs is immaterial if they win H2H and end up with a better record. Where are you getting anything about the playoffs from what I originally posted?

I mean… I don’t think I could be any clearer.

DVontel

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Dude… what are you talking about? Here was my next post on the subject. I never said anything like that either. In fact here was another post of mine on the subject.

I mean… I don’t think I could be any clearer.
Jesus Christ. How are you misunderstanding your own posts?

It’s obvious to me you’re not even being clear with your own-self.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dbacks05