Washington Commanders @ Arizona Cardinals Pre Game Thread. 09/23/24-09/28/24

MadCardDisease

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Darren Urban
@Cardschatter
·
15m

Right tackle Jackson Barton came up from the practice squad to get his first NFL start before hurting his toe.Now Barton has been put on PS-Injured Reserve. Cards bring back OL Austen Pleasants to fill the PS spot.

Oof. Pleasants was terrible during preseason. Let's hope it doesn't come to the point where he is needed to start.

Gambler

Veteran
Reaction score
Murray was much less NFL ready than Daniels, having started an incredible 55 college games. I think Kingsbury rushed Murray. Murray had fewer weapons and a weak line. Kingsbury put too much on Murray’s shoulders instead of letting him grow into the position. Murray was simply asked to do too much that he wasn’t ready to do. Today’s Murray is far more experienced and thus much more able to lead a team.
Yet somehow he was ROY and a Pro bowler in years 2 and 3.

JosiahLee

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
They gotta win this one. I’ll say it, it’s another must win game. They need to get to 2-2 bc with the 9ers coming up that’s likely a loss. They just need to keep fighting to stay at .500 or at worst one game under .500 through the first half of the season if they want to keep playoff aspirations alive.

Before the season started I said 8 wins, as of now, and especially if they get the win on Sunday I see a path to 9 wins. 9-8 will very likely be a wildcard.

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Yet somehow he was ROY and a Pro bowler in years 2 and 3.

TBF he won offensive rookie of the year by default because there were no other remotely decent QB's and Josh Jacobs got injured and missed a bunch of games.

It was such a weak year that Miles Sanders was 4th in voting for rushing 800 yards.

Metcalf Rules

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Pleaseeee murray dont lose to kliffyyy boy...

Hppinnn right cards team shows up

Stress relef 420 will be rdy heh
My dream play would be a Murray 80 yard run with nobody in sight, like KC Steve Bono against the Cardinals, with Kyler telling Kliff to calm the f down as he runs by him on tne sidelines.