Washington Commanders @ Arizona Cardinals Pre Game Thread. 09/23/24-09/28/24

DaHilg

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
So when we walk away with only 20 points who we blaming? :)
Petz running the ball on passing downs. Petz not taking advantage of being aggressive when we get a crucial defensive stop. His playcalling really has been 50% awful and 50% awesome.. but awful to the point you could argue it was the leading factor to both of our losses (not only, but leading factor)

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Good. I would rather him get his head right than try to rush. I am very curious to see how the personnel turns out. Do they go heavy 11 with Higgins? Does Tip get pass reps that he has not received so far? It should be interesting.

Gannons' quote today said he still feels very confident in the TE room and in the 3 we'll be playing. Not sure if that translates to we'll continue to play 3 TE's or not.

Washington has had issues stopping the run so that figures to be something we try to do, but the 3rd guy has been on the practice squad all year so maybe we'll play 2 TE's not 3?

Shane

Comin for you!
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
We just resigned him to the practice squad to make up for Jackson Barton going on IR. I guess we still have Charlie Heck before we have to resort to Pleasants. Hopefully Beachum's hamstring is alright.
Looks like Beachum is likely to play barring a setback

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SportsBetJake