Washington Commanders @ Arizona Cardinals Pre Game Thread. 09/23/24-09/28/24

Harry

ASFN Consultant and Senior Writer
Reaction score
I’ll be curious to see what the fan reaction is at the stadium. Typically Washington’s fan do no travel extensively. If there is great washington fan support that likely means lots of season ticket holders are speculators.

Crimson Warrior

Dangerous Murray Zealot
Reaction score
I’ll be curious to see what the fan reaction is at the stadium. Typically Washington’s fan do no travel extensively. If there is great washington fan support that likely means lots of season ticket holders are speculators.

The home record has been so bad lately.

I won't be super surprised if we don't have great crowd support for most of this year.

If we could just go a couple of games above .500 at home this year, I think that would help a lot for 2025.

Crimson Warrior

Dangerous Murray Zealot
Reaction score
Hey at least they blew the whistle negating our interception and touchdown.

Can't say I've been super jazzed by the officiating in the first three games so far.

We got one 50/50 late hit call in the Bills game and one 50/50 PI in the Rams game. Everything else seems to have gone against us.

Probably a little better for us today against the unheralded Washington Commanders.

CardNots

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Last edited:

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
We don't need this game to figure that out. Lots of season tickets holders are speculators and it's been that way for several years. And, you can't even blame the fans for acting that way. SFS and the Cardinals treatment of fans and the game day experience gets more corporate every year. When the team see fans as nothing more than $$, then it's no surprise that fans increasingly think about business on their end too.

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I would not call a lot of those people fans. Maybe ticketholders would be more appropriate. Fans are in the building regardless of the record or the opponent. We'll be there, as always.

GatorAZ

feed hopkins
Reaction score

80% of away fans at a game are local or live in reasonable proximity. It’s not like they’re all traveling from Detroit or the DMV. A lot depends on how much momentum the team has in regards to them showing up.