we suck!

Phade

Registered
Reaction score
i dont even want to go to playoffs cause i know we'd get swept even by the hawks.. dang man..

SUNS SUCK

mjb21aztd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
some fan you are we have one bad loss and you don't think we should go to the playoffs pathatic...

Andrew

flamboyantly righteous!
Reaction score
Dude, lighten up. Yeah its a tough loss, but to count out the Suns in the postseason with Shaq, Amare, and Nash is completely stupid. Especially if you base that whole opinion on today's game.

OP
OP
P

Phade

Registered
Reaction score
some fan you are we have one bad loss and you don't think we should go to the playoffs pathatic...

honestly this is prob. the worst phoenix team ever.. dantoni sucks.. we suck PERIOD..

jagu

#13 - Legendary
Reaction score
lol lets just put all the blame on Diaw its fun.

Go Suns! Champs in 08!!

mjb21aztd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Honestly your the worst fan of this board giving up after one game go back to the spurs board

OP
OP
P

Phade

Registered
Reaction score
Honestly your the worst fan of this board giving up after one game go back to the spurs board

bro i've been posting these threads for weeks in sarcasm .. im the most positive suns fan on this board.. i'm prob. the only person on this board that believes we are the best team in the league..

you're pretty naive if you haven't noticed by now that i'm joking in these threads..

mjb21aztd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Oh okay sorry phade didn't know you were just jking around just pretty upset we loss the game sorry man

Darth Llama

Rise Up Red Sea!
Reaction score
You guys lost to the Mavs.. oh well.. it happens. Lets look at what a few of the other contenders have done shall we?

Lakers:

Lost to Atlanta once, lost to Charlotte and Memphis both at home.

Spurs:

Lost to the Grizzlies, The Raptors at home, Scored only 64 points against Utah in their last game.

New Orleans:

Home losses to the Pacers, The T-Wolves, Raptors and Wizards.

I could go on and on.. but you get the point.

Dallas is a good team, it's not the end of the world. Move on.. there is a lot of basketball left to play.

OP
OP
P

Phade

Registered
Reaction score
You guys lost to the Mavs.. oh well.. it happens. Lets look at what a few of the other contenders have done shall we?

Lakers:

Lost to Atlanta once, lost to Charlotte and Memphis both at home.

Spurs:

Lost to the Grizzlies, The Raptors at home, Scored only 64 points against Utah in their last game.

New Orleans:

Home losses to the Pacers, The T-Wolves, Raptors and Wizards.

I could go on and on.. but you get the point.

Dallas is a good team, it's not the end of the world. Move on.. there is a lot of basketball left to play.

even though i dont like you.. very good point and the same exact one i was trying to make throughout the entire fourth quarter to everyone..

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
This is the second time the suns have gone 7 minutes w/o scoring, the first was against the Blazers, which we had a 23 point lead and won by only 5. We cant go cold in any game like that again for the rest of the season. We have two guys in Amare and Shaq that you can feed the ball inside and count on a basket

hsandhu

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
bro i've been posting these threads for weeks in sarcasm .. im the most positive suns fan on this board.. i'm prob. the only person on this board that believes we are the best team in the league..

Really, you believe we are the best team in the ENTIRE league. What leads you to that belief other than just being an unabashed homer?

Proteus

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
What was that game in which we went like 12 minutes without a field goal in the 1st half?

OP
OP
P

Phade

Registered
Reaction score
Really, you believe we are the best team in the ENTIRE league. What leads you to that belief other than just being an unabashed homer?

this homer word you all came up with sucks come up with something new..

i believe we are the best team in the league because i believe we have the most talent and mesh very well together..

az1965

Love Games!
Reaction score

you're pretty naive if you haven't noticed by now that i'm joking in these threads..
Advice... put a smiley or something ;)

ClingingMars

Reaction score
this homer word you all came up with sucks come up with something new..

i believe we are the best team in the league because i believe we have the most talent and mesh very well together..

talent does not make a good team.

atikiN

Registered
Reaction score
The Suns controlled the game for 3 quarters and then had a freakish 4th by going 7 min without scoring totaling 9 points. They weren't outplayed, it was just a freakish quarter. Dallas needed this win more than the Suns, congrats to them, lets move on and not pretend it's the end of the world.