we suck!

ClingingMars

Reaction score
thats your opinion..

Check out the recent NBA champions:

Spurs, Miami, Spurs, Pistons, Spurs, Lakers, Lakers, Lakers, Spurs

all great defensive teams, with the exception of Miami, who was a great defensive team that year.

OP
OP
P

Phade

Registered
Reaction score
Check out the recent NBA champions:

Spurs, Miami, Spurs, Pistons, Spurs, Lakers, Lakers, Lakers, Spurs

all great defensive teams, with the exception of Miami, who was a great defensive team that year.

i dont believe in that with sports.. i take on a david vs goliath outlook on everything..

anyhow..

http://www.nba.com/history/finals/champions.html

boston won 8 in a row thats unreal..

Michael

The buzz is back!
Reaction score
This is the second time the suns have gone 7 minutes w/o scoring, the first was against the Blazers, which we had a 23 point lead and won by only 5. We cant go cold in any game like that again for the rest of the season. We have two guys in Amare and Shaq that you can feed the ball inside and count on a basket

And that's what Phoenix tried in the fourth. The pick&roll forced Nowitzki and Kidd to swap and Amaré got the ball down low against Kidd.

For some reason, though, Kidd completely dominated Stoudemire defensively. I think he blocked Amaré THREE times in the final quarter alone.

That being said, I don't think all of those "blocks" looked clean to me, and I certainly don't think this is ever going to happen again.

Amaré had some good looks, missed a layer and a dunk...

On some days even those high-percentage shots don't fall.

jandaman

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Its an anomaly... Suns by percentages would still fair okay against the Mavs.

Mavs shot the ball well..

and when was the last time Suns struggled that bad in the 4th... they'd lose to many below .500 team with those %.

But kudos to Mavs for playing harder.

Also, Stoudemire missing HUGE free throws. Nash 25% from the field?