Week 4 other games

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Feel like I’m trolling if I say anything about Daniel Jones. So I’m going to be quiet and let the adults talk.
cardinals fans have no quarter to talk about how trash Jones is when we’re the only team he’s had a pulse against all season and pulled our pants down with what now looks like an even more embarassing 21 point 3rd quarter comeback for their lone W of the season.

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Jones reminds me so much of Jake Plummer. The difference is you can't argue he didn't get good coaching because Daboll is considered to be a good coach and very good with QB's. Jones is under pressure all night I get that but he is just so careless with the ball

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
All true. Which just amplifies the stupendousness of our 2nd half suck against the Giants. It was special.

Yeah… in retrospect, that loss looks even worse than it was in the moment… if that’s actually possible.

At least that Bears team we blew the 20-0 lead against back in 2006 went to the Super Bowl. This Giants team is beyond woeful.

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
Yah, he was one of the final candidates for our head coaching job along with Lou Anarumo.
Kafka and Daboll look exposed this year, after supposedly fixing Jones last year. I still like Anarumo...he's not the big problem in Cincy this year. That's almost all on Burrow being hurt and Zac continuing to trot him out there.