Week 8 Snap Counts and Good Vibes

OP
OP
Chopper0080

Chopper0080

2021 - Prove It
Reaction score
On offense.

RG split shifted a little this week. Colon got 61% and Adams 39%. Adams up 4% from previous week. Hopefully we see this continue to grow.

Conner played 80%. Another huge week for him. Drive it until the wheels fall off I guess. Benson played 4 snaps but did have his bets run of the year IMO. Squeaked through a hole, turned it up field, and broke some tackles. That's what they want to see.

TEs snaps. 97% for McBride. Reiman 44%. Higgins 29%. Kinda wild Higgins gets more snaps than Zay Jones 26%.

We should see this pattern continue moving forward. Cardinals want to play heavy sets, rotate Colon/Adams, and play majority Conner

OP
OP
Chopper0080

Chopper0080

2021 - Prove It
Reaction score
On defense.

Always starts at CB. Melton and STV got 100% along with Budda and Kyzir. GWill still nickel guy.

Mack was the only other defensive starter over 60%. So lots of rotation after that.

Collins the only EDGE guy over 32% at 51%.

DL played a lot. Collier, Tonga, Stille, and Stills all over 50%.

OP
OP
Chopper0080

Chopper0080

2021 - Prove It
Reaction score
On defense.

Always starts at CB. Melton and STV got 100% along with Budda and Kyzir. GWill still nickel guy.

Mack was the only other defensive starter over 60%. So lots of rotation after that.

Collins the only EDGE guy over 32% at 51%.

DL played a lot. Collier, Tonga, Stille, and Stills all over 50%.
I feel like the Cardinals are going big up front to limit the run and then just trying to sub in guys for pass rush situations.

oaken1

Stone Cold
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
On offense.

RG split shifted a little this week. Colon got 61% and Adams 39%. Adams up 4% from previous week. Hopefully we see this continue to grow.

Conner played 80%. Another huge week for him. Drive it until the wheels fall off I guess. Benson played 4 snaps but did have his bets run of the year IMO. Squeaked through a hole, turned it up field, and broke some tackles. That's what they want to see.

TEs snaps. 97% for McBride. Reiman 44%. Higgins 29%. Kinda wild Higgins gets more snaps than Zay Jones 26%.

We should see this pattern continue moving forward. Cardinals want to play heavy sets, rotate Colon/Adams, and play majority Conner
did you notice Tip getting snaps in the backfield as a lead blocker? cant recall if I saw it this week or last... but they are H Backing him...his blocking and mobility are a good combo..... I wouldnt mind seeing if he can run the ball on third and short...or do the tush push instead of Tune

MadCardDisease

Supporting Member
Reaction score
did you notice Tip getting snaps in the backfield as a lead blocker? cant recall if I saw it this week or last... but they are H Backing him...his blocking and mobility are a good combo..... I wouldnt mind seeing if he can run the ball on third and short...or do the tush push instead of Tune
I saw him line up in the backfield against the Dolphins in a lead blocker role on at least one play.

OP
OP
Chopper0080

Chopper0080

2021 - Prove It
Reaction score
They have done this the past couple weeks. Using him in a FB role.

OP
OP
Chopper0080

Chopper0080

2021 - Prove It
Reaction score
The clarity of the offense right now is nice. Not too many variations or spots up for grabs. This is the part of the year where these can get tedious as the rotation has settled and is predictable based on the game script.

OP
OP
Chopper0080

Chopper0080

2021 - Prove It
Reaction score
If you guys want anything else or different in this, let me know. Things will be a bit stagnant until other players start coming back from injury.

ASUCHRIS

ONE HEART BEAT!!!
Reaction score
Kinda wild Higgins gets more snaps than Zay Jones 26%.
Higgins has been a solid contributor all year...Zay will have to show something to earn minutes, and thus far has been a non-factor in his limited snaps.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Broncosfan