what about????

jrjbritt

Registered
Reaction score
I havent heard anything about Ma'ake Kemoeatu (DT) from the Ravens visiting us.. I sure hope that we a least bring him in for a visit very very soon, before he gets signed.. I would like us to get to see where he wants to be and if we can afford him ... Also we need to get 3-4 of those FA coming in here on saturday signed before they leave..

I would like to get Clancy, Edge, McWalters(SP), and Kosier signed this weekend.. then get Allen signed soon too.

Go Cards

DieHardFromMO

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
jrjbritt said:
I havent heard anything about Ma'ake Kemoeatu (DT) from the Ravens visiting us.. I sure hope that we a least bring him in for a visit very very soon, before he gets signed.. I would like us to get to see where he wants to be and if we can afford him

I wouldn't hold my breath on Kemoeatu joining the Cardinals. Too many other teams are drooling over his services and will drive his price tag too high. This may be why he is not on the list of visitors.

joeshmo

Kangol Hat Aficionado
Reaction score
First, the list of visitors is only for 2 out of the first 3 days. We dont know anything about Sundays list as of right now.

Second, Kemo may have already dates lined up for other teams, we cant bring in everyone right off the bat.

Third, I think the staff likes Kendrick Clancy better for the slant NT role. Not the big fatty that some want to bring in, but that isnt Pendys style of DT, they still have to have some agility and that is Clancy.

Again, Kemo may be on are list for sunday or may be added to it Monday, we just dont know yet.