What did we do to piss the sports Gods off...

My3Suns

Rookie
Reaction score
After watching that AZ Cardinals game vs Chicago and now Sun's, Lakers. I know this was a fluke but it still made me sick to watch. Funny thing is I know both teams will do extremely better. I need mouth wash.

krispydude

\_ \_ \_ \_ \_ \_ \_
Reaction score
After watching that AZ Cardinals game vs Chicago and now Sun's, Lakers. I know this was a fluke but it still made me sick to watch. Funny thing is I know both teams will do extremely better. I need mouth wash.

both teams will do extremely better? did u watch the other cardinal games?

OP
OP
M

My3Suns

Rookie
Reaction score
both teams will do extremely better? did u watch the other cardinal games?

Yes, but I have faith because the talent is there. I don't remember a time when we've had more on one roster. The o-line needs to all be put on a buss and driven off a cliff though. No consistent play from the o-line is the only thing I see killing the Cardinals.

Phoenix Blue

Postus Whorus Maximus
Reaction score
I love my Cardinals ultimately. However right now I am so sickened by them. I have been itching for an Arizona team win now for 8 weeks and THOUGHT the Suns tonight were gonna give me that....

schutd

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Scary part is, it's not a fluke. The Suns are well known for giving up double digit leads. Happens all the time.

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I was telling some others in another thread. I was watching TV so I did not watch the game live, I Tivo'd it. I watched the first Q that I recorded with a huge smile on my face. All of a sudden, it stopped recording and it is now showing live, in the 3rd quarter when the Suns were up 6. I knew that we were going to lose from that moment on.

carrrnuttt

Didactic
Reaction score
It's all my fault. I was chomping on wings in the 1st Q, and promptly decided I had had enough the rest of the quarters. Wanted to get up and get more for the 4th, but I was full, and it was past my bedtime. :(

I'll test my wings theory again tonight, although the results might be tainted due to the fact that the wings would be leftovers.

;)

SirStefan32

Krycek, Alex Krycek
Reaction score
Scary part is, it's not a fluke. The Suns are well known for giving up double digit leads. Happens all the time.

And it's been happening for years. It happened all the time during the Kidd era, it happened during the Marbury era, it is happening now. Different coaches, different players, but the same thing just keeps happening. :(

Mike Olbinski

Formerly Chandler Mike
Supporting Member
Reaction score
And it's been happening for years. It happened all the time during the Kidd era, it happened during the Marbury era, it is happening now. Different coaches, different players, but the same thing just keeps happening. :(

Every team gives up leads, geez. It's the nature of the game.

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Every team gives up leads, geez. It's the nature of the game.

The Suns are notorious for it though. Teams around the league are aware of it. Chicago last night for example did not give up the lead, they continued to pound the boards and completely dismantled Miami.

If there is a stat about giving up double digit leads in a season, I am certain the Suns would lead that category.

schutd

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
I could give a whip as to the ellocutory skills of our players. I was concerned for Marion DURING the game. Everytime he put one up in the 2nd half, all I could think of was Keith Hernandez on Seinfeld, "Oh! You're the chucker!"

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dbacks05