• Dev 11 Redskins

Votes: 8 10.7%

• Total voters

DBACH1

Twisted Guiseppe Gallo
Reaction score

Drachir

Reaction score
Yep and would like to see us get more committed Cardinals fans from out of town to games.

BTW the Sports Phan website will be redesigned over the weekend with the official unveiling in Mid to Late June.

bankybruce

All In!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
What, no option for the Mexico game, since you are not paing for it, why not.

OP
OP
D

DBACH1

Twisted Guiseppe Gallo
Reaction score
Well I was wanting to come to a came near the end of the season so I know I dont have to see Warner @ QB :p

I had to pick a game that went good with my school schedule and I know its hot over there in September/ October so a game later in the year seemed better. Also the Mexico game would be nice but I want to go to a real home game.

ryanshaug

Registered
Reaction score
Definitely the seahags...might as well watch us kick the **** out of a division rival :D

MigratingOsprey

Thank You Paul!
Reaction score
definitely the seahawks ... as a cards fan it is only fitting to pick a game that would result in a loss :p

besides, then I'd be able to provide you a beer to soak up your sorrows

Assface

Like a boss
Supporting Member
Reaction score
MigratingOsprey said:
definitely the seahawks ... as a cards fan it is only fitting to pick a game that would result in a loss :p

He's in high school. :lmao:

Anyway, as we all know the Seahawks don't win on the road so it's a gauranteed Cardinals victory. :wave:

MigratingOsprey

Thank You Paul!
Reaction score
c'mon now ... i've seen the hawks win in cleveland, in SD and in AZ

I've also seen them lose in AZ and Seattle ... as a hawks fan 3 out of 5 isn't bad

besides, early nov is incredible out here, the game has more importance than the others and is potentially more entertaining than any of the others

OP
OP
D

DBACH1

Twisted Guiseppe Gallo
Reaction score
JasonKGME said:
Maybe he's hoping by that time to see Timmy Chang. :biglaugh:
If that means we have already locked up the #1 seed then I wouldnt really mind.... Wouldnt care if it was him, Navarre or even Chris Lewis.

Thanx for everyone who has voted and make sure to keep voting and/or donating! I really appreciate it!

AzCards21

BANNED BY MODERATORS
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
MigratingOsprey said:

We'll see who is soaking up the sorrows bud. I'll be ready to give you 12 ounces of medication after the game. :D

CronosCard

Veteran
Reaction score
"..and in this corner.."

ARE YOU ALL ON 'Ludes?? To see the most entertaining game out of the ones you listed, Look to the Jacksonville Jaguars, the Sunday after Thanksgiving!DBach,
Who will you come with, do you have family here, etc etc.. School will be out, get out here Friday, hit ASU's hot spots, and maybe they are home that weekend also- I also wouldn't care who we or ASU played if I got a chance to see both games over the weekend!!! Talk about kicking ass on your finals when you get home!!
Check this out!! 11.25.05 University of AZ at ASU!
11.27.05 Jacksonville Jaguars at Az. Cardinals!! Look for two big wins by the home teams!! DBach, this would be my choice..Hangover from Friday morning tailgating, stay parked till Sunday for the "Ultimate Tailgating Experience!" GO CARDS!!! GO DEVILS!!!

Redheart

Stack 'em up!
Reaction score
CronosCard said:
ARE YOU ALL ON 'Ludes?? To see the most entertaining game out of the ones you listed, Look to the Jacksonville Jaguars, the Sunday after Thanksgiving!DBach,
Who will you come with, do you have family here, etc etc.. School will be out, get out here Friday, hit ASU's hot spots, and maybe they are home that weekend also- I also wouldn't care who we or ASU played if I got a chance to see both games over the weekend!!! Talk about kicking ass on your finals when you get home!!
11.27.05 Jacksonville Jaguars at Az. Cardinals!! Look for two big wins by the home teams!! DBach, this would be my choice..Hangover from Friday morning tailgating, stay parked till Sunday for the "Ultimate Tailgating Experience!" GO CARDS!!! GO DEVILS!!!

Pretty solid argument.

CronosCard

Veteran
Reaction score
"..and in this corner.."

Thank You Redheart; now I just have to try and get my wife and 4 year old twins to Peoria where my mom still lives, and HEY, someone pass the LUDES! :p :thumbup:
GO CARDS!!

OP
OP
D

DBACH1

Twisted Guiseppe Gallo
Reaction score
CronosCard said:

Nope no family over there just a big time Card fan who has seen 1 game on my own tv and about 6-8 games at a sports bar and never been to Arizona. I have the 21st-25th off of school. And yes I do think the more exciting game would be against the Jags but the bigger game would be against the Seahawks. I'll keep thinking about it but right now I need the money and I dont think I'm getting very many donations. I'll find out what its at.