What is the worst movie ever?

Renz

An Army of One
Reaction score
Chandler Mike said:
Actually, Entertainment Weekly just came out with this last issue...

If you read the article, I think you'll agree...this was the worst movie EVER made...

http://www.ew.com/ew/report/0,6115,1068572_1_0_,00.html

Actually, you have to be a subscriber to read it...so maybe look up Manos: The Hands of Fate'' by Dalton Ross...

lol

Mike
Yeah, that movie is incredibly bad. Much worse than Up the Creek.

It is very funny on Mystery Science Theater though. :)

100%CardsFan

100% embarrassed
Reaction score
There are 2 types of bad movies. One that is so bad that it is good..Lets take the "Turbulence" series or "The Substitute" series...Horrible movies that I just love to watch cause of the bad acting, and bad fighting (punch to the stomach kills people) :thumbup:

Then there are bad movies like Waterworld that just suck nuts. No fake action...it seems like they actually TRIED to make it good. I dont like that. I want a bad movie that while making it they knew it would be bad.

Brandon_Webb

Registered
Reaction score
100%CardsFan said:
There are 2 types of bad movies. One that is so bad that it is good..Lets take the "Turbulence" series or "The Substitute" series...Horrible movies that I just love to watch cause of the bad acting, and bad fighting (punch to the stomach kills people) :thumbup:

Then there are bad movies like Waterworld that just suck nuts. No fake action...it seems like they actually TRIED to make it good. I dont like that. I want a bad movie that while making it they knew it would be bad.
Have you seen "The Substitute 3: Winner Takes All" When me and 3 of my family members were hiking in the Sierra's we went thorugh Vegas on the way home, and this one on the hotel, it has so much in-intentional comedy.

100%CardsFan

100% embarrassed
Reaction score
Brandon_Webb said:
Have you seen "The Substitute 3: Winner Takes All" When me and 3 of my family members were hiking in the Sierra's we went thorugh Vegas on the way home, and this one on the hotel, it has so much in-intentional comedy.

I own all 4 substitutes on DVD :thumbup: 3 is not my favorite, but very very good. I personally like #4 where the Nazi kids take over...Good stuff.

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
80's horror movie called It came from within. The worst by far I ever saw, the premise is some parasite gets loose, the way it spreads is through sex so you have all these bizarre situations involve people dying and trying to have sex before they die so the parasite can be passed on.

It's just beyond bad.
http://www.timeout.com/film/70756.html

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0073705/

Apparently it's much older than I remember, must have been released in the US a few years later I know I didn't see until maybe 1980. I also found a review by Roger Ebert praising the movie.

thirty-two

boglehead
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Bark

(had Hank Azaria and Lisa Kudrow.. so i thought I'd like it... but crap I couldn't even finish it, it was so bad)

LoyaltyisaCurse

IF AND WHEN HEALTHY...
Reaction score
1. ISHTAR

2. Marci X

3. Batman 4

4. Pootie-Tang

5.From Justin to Kelly

6. Cool as Ice.

7. Spice World

8. Teen Wolf Too

9. Look Who's Talking Now

10. Rhinestone

mdamien13

Go Cardinals! Yay!!!
Reaction score
cheesebeef said:

I will gladly take your word for this one!

My choices go to House of the Dead or Alone in the Dark. The same guy, Uwe Boll, directed both and they're both unbelievably bad.

Honorable mention to: Night of the Lepus, Pinata: Survival Island, 666: The Demon Child, and Dracula 3000.

Angel

Registered
Reaction score
:( 10. Rhinestone

I loved Rhinestone, Sly Stalone singing country with Dolly? Who doesn't find that freaking hilarious? "Say it with and accent"

My nominee...

C.H.U.D.

Mulli

Supporting Member
Reaction score
BendCardfan said:
Eye of the Beholder

With Ewan McGregor and Ashley Judd? I would agree.

I would also throw out Nick Cage's Windtalkers.

Chris_Sanders

Not Always The Best Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You know now that I think of it...

Dungeons and Dragons was AWFUL!!!!

JPlay

JPlay
Reaction score
100%CardsFan said:
One of my all time favorites!! "Yup Yup She likes me"

You must be registered for see images
:thumbup:

He was much better in Ninja Turtles. It's turtle power.

Reaction score
Game of Death

IMO, this movie should've never been made. I really liked Bruce Lee's last scene, but it was really painful to sit through.