What to do in this situation...

CtCardinals78

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
What if Zach Miller, Joe Staley, Anthony Spencer, and Brandon Merriweather are all there when we pick in the second? Who would you pick?

I am still hoping we trade for Fanaca, but if Staley is there we have to take him. Our Oline would be set for years hopefully so we wont have to deal with this crap anymore.

Mitch

Crawled Through 5 FB Fields
Reaction score
Spencer will be long gone...as will Staley and Merriweather (who won't get past the Pats at #28).

I am hoping the Cards can trade down from #38 and add some picks...unless they can get G Alan Faneca for it.

Pariah

H.S.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I am hoping the Cards can trade down from #38 and add some picks...unless they can get G Alan Faneca for it.
I like Faneca a lot...I'm just not sure we should be giving up picks for a G--no matter how good he is. Our line problems are not at G, IMO.

CardinalChris

Big Man Himself
Reaction score
Spencer will be long gone...as will Staley and Merriweather (who won't get past the Pats at #28).

Oh come on, play the game!! Which player would you pick, not which player would be there.

Game

Reaction score
if we get levi brown and staley i dont see how anyone could really be that upset.