What To Expect From The Cardinals in 2008

cardfan

Registered
Reaction score
He might be showing promise this year, but how does an Olineman show promise in an easy 3 day mini camp that you cant wear pads or hit at?

Just that he has been developing in the off season workouts. His weight is right on target,(he needed to lose some weight when he came in as a rookie), he is stronger--lifting more weight for more reps, and is running faster. Added to the fact he is more confident this year because he knows the playbook.

joeshmo

Kangol Hat Aficionado
Reaction score
Just that he has been developing in the off season workouts. His weight is right on target,(he needed to lose some weight when he came in as a rookie), he is stronger--lifting more weight for more reps, and is running faster. Added to the fact he is more confident this year because he knows the playbook.

Ok so you mean more promise physically and mentally. But does that translate to technique. We shall see when the pads are put on, and I hope it does because we need his depth badly.

cardsfanmd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Rackers is the teams biggest weakness right now IMO.

I thought E Brown did a fine job subbing in at tackle last year. Keep in mind he was playing hurt most of that time as well.

DaisyCutter

Hall of Famer
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
I thought E Brown did a fine job subbing in at tackle last year. Keep in mind he was playing hurt most of that time as well.

I hope Brown comes into camp in shape. He's been rehabbing the knee, and I don't know how much he's been able to stay fit.