What's your honest SUNS vs. SPURS prediction?

What will the result of this Series be?

• Total voters

mojorizen7

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
here's my call... we're going to win Game 1 in a squeaker, blow them out in Game 2, have a big comeback in Game 3 and WIN there as well... and then we'll lose the next 3 games only to come back in Game 7 at home, where Nash will make a three with 3 second left to give us a 100-99 lead only to see Manu get the inbound, throw up a shot from three-quarters court, which will fall woefully short but as Amare jumps up to grab the ball, it will bounce off his head RIGHT INTO THE BASKET with no time left giving the Spurs a 1 point win and making us the first NBA team EVER to blow a 3-0 series lead.

I mean, that's the ONLY way I can see us topping what's come before.

in all seriousness... sadly, Spurs in 6... and most likely some unfathomable turn of events will be a major factor why we lose.
LOL
I had to check to make sure this post wasn't just an old post re-booted.:lol:
These SUNS/STERNS scenarios really have been friggin' ridiculous over the years.

I can't but help feel a little masochistic as this series gets underway tonight and i glue myself to the tube to watch it.:D

Tyler

Registered
Reaction score
Suns in 5. We have too much veteran leadership for us not to take this series. Not only do we have veteran leadership, we have SMART veteran leadership. And Grant Hill drinks Sprite.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
LOL
I had to check to make sure this post wasn't just an old post re-booted.:lol:
These SUNS/STERNS scenarios really have been friggin' ridiculous over the years.

I can't but help feel a little masochistic as this series gets underway tonight and i glue myself to the tube to watch it.:D

a little masochistic? I'm in full of glutton for punishment mode. Part of me can't WAIT to see how we lose... while the other part of me is PRAYING we kill them.

mojorizen7

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
a little masochistic? I'm in full of glutton for punishment mode. Part of me can't WAIT to see how we lose... while the other part of me is PRAYING we kill them.
You must be registered for see images
Yep, i can't wait for those 4th quarters with the game on the line, that feeling of "what could possibly go wrong here?".....then from outta the gates of NBA Hell>>>>>>>>>
You must be registered for see images
.......again.

We may need therapy.

jagu

#13 - Legendary
Reaction score
Suns in 4. Prepare for a spanking floppers.

btimsah

My Name Is Robert!
Reaction score
If the Suns lose to the Spurs again.. just.. wow.

TucsonDevil

Good to be back!
Reaction score
I would've picked the Suns in 7, but if it goes 7, it's because the Spurs/Stern are in the head of the Suns... Therefore, if the Suns are to win, they must do it in 6 on the Spurs court.

This series is going to be great. I'm so excited I actually started posting again!

chickenhead

Reaction score
I picked the Suns in 7, but if not that I pick them in 6. That will be the unfathomable turn of events. It will happen in San Antonio, and it will involve the Garbage Man.

Covert Rain

Father smelt of elderberries!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I said Suns in 7 only because of the history and mental factor during this series. The Spurs will always have a chance at the title simply because they are so damn good defensively. They always take the Suns out of their game. Having said that the Suns have proven they can play many ways this year which is good.

On the flip side, I could see the Suns having a mental meltdown should the Spurs ties the series or even take a lead in the series. Though I like our chances this year more then most, I could also easily see a 4-2 defeat to the Spurs.

Again, I think the Suns can do it in 7 but it is going to be a dog fight to the end.

cly2tw

Reaction score
How Nash's health holds up will decide whether we win in 5 or 7. As I expect he won't sustain this for all games, it's more likely in 7. Go Suns!

chickenhead

Reaction score
With the way the game thread and chat room reacted during the Spurs surge in the second half, we are obviously picking with our hearts here (and reacting with our hearts there). This is going to be a tough series unless the Suns can take a 3-0 lead, and even then I wouldn't expect the Spurs to lie down for a second.

leclerc

The smooth operator
Reaction score
Suns win 4-1 and I'm not even thinking about Lopez.

MrYeahBut

4 Food groups: beans, chili, cheese, bacon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I love the fact that 'Bong' is the only one picking Suns sweep

Superbone

Phoenix native; Lifelong Suns Fan
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I picked the Suns in 6 and I think it is very valid. Using my heart or not. It looked to me last night like we're just the better team.

That being said, it's very important that we win game 2 as well.

illone

Reaction score
Suns in 5. Spurs can't guard us across the board and the Suns are playing improved DEFENSE.

OP
OP
Bert

Bert

Walkin' on Sunshine
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
Is it possible that BONG knows something we dont? lol

cly2tw

Reaction score
I'll admit that I doubted my Suns, or had too much fear for the Spurs, that I predicted only a Suns in 7. But it will be a sweep. :)

Tyler

Registered
Reaction score
Bong, pass it my way.

I still stick by SUNS in 5.

TheHopToad

Россия отстой!
Reaction score
here's my call... we're going to win Game 1 in a squeaker, blow them out in Game 2, have a big comeback in Game 3 and WIN there as well... and then we'll lose the next 3 games only to come back in Game 7 at home, where Nash will make a three with 3 second left to give us a 100-99 lead only to see Manu get the inbound, throw up a shot from three-quarters court, which will fall woefully short but as Amare jumps up to grab the ball, it will bounce off his head RIGHT INTO THE BASKET with no time left giving the Spurs a 1 point win and making us the first NBA team EVER to blow a 3-0 series lead.

I mean, that's the ONLY way I can see us topping what's come before.
OK.....you're scaring me now. Pretty accurate through three games, including the comeback in game 3.

Cheese, if we blow the next four games, I am really going to hate you.

Tyler

Registered
Reaction score
OK.....you're scaring me now. Pretty accurate through three games, including the comeback in game 3.

Cheese, if we blow the next four games, I am really going to hate you.

If we lose the next 4 games I will be first in line to have cheese banned!!!!!:mulli::D

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dbacks05