Where do you want to see Leonard Davis?

Where would you put Leonard Davis?

• Left Tackle. That's always been his spot, so stop screwing around with him.

Votes: 10 17.2%
  • Left Guard. Shelton's a better LT, and Big should dominate on at LG.

Votes: 32 55.2%
  • Center. We have no other choice at the position, and it'd be yet another move for Big, which I'm su

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Right Guard. That's where he has the most NFL experience and that's where we'll get the most out of

Votes: 4 6.9%
  • Right Tackle. Not as many speed rushers, and a chance to put AC on the bench.

Votes: 7 12.1%
  • Defensive Tackle. Just for the hell of it.

Votes: 5 8.6%

• Total voters

Redheart

Stack 'em up!
Reaction score
If he can play LT, he goes there. Hope to see LJ at RT in that case and AC get a free ticket to the valley or a severe pay-cut as a back-up or G(if he can play that...). C's and G's TBD...

40yearfan

DEFENSE!!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
DT, with that big body, all he'd have to do is lay down and he'd clog up the whole middle.

vince56

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Where do I wanna see Leonard Davis?

How about as far away from the buffet line as possible.

Last edited:

Pariah

H.S.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Where do I want to see Big? The Pro-Bowl. I don't care if it's at LG or LT, I just want to see him play to his potential.

vince56

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Pariah said:
Where do I want to see Big? The Pro-Bowl. I don't care if it's at LG or LT, I just want to see him play to his potential.

I agree 100%.

Capital Card

The Kobayashi of Kool-Aid
Reaction score
Now really, who wouldn't want to see him returning kick-offs? Seriously, I'd love to see anyone take him head on with a full head of speed.

Big, just keep your shoulders low and run straight ahead.

Go Cards!!!

conraddobler

I want my 2$
Reaction score
On a different team.

He is all rep and will get beat like a rented mule if he plays LT. He is too big to play guard he clogs up the running lanes.

arthurracoon

The Cardinal Smiles
Reaction score
I want to see BIG at RG as supposedly Reggie Wells looks like the best OL on the team and he is at LG.

LT - LJ Shelton
LG - Reggie Wells
C - Step, for now I guess...he should improve
RG - BIG
RT - AC, how is AC doing?

Redheart

Stack 'em up!
Reaction score
40yearfan said:
DT, with that big body, all he'd have to do is lay down and he'd clog up the whole middle.

OK, I know genius when I hear it.

If Big is not going to be a LT, he earns WAY to much to be a guard. ON THE OTHER HAND, this guy is just a FREAK of a physical specimen with a natural mean streak. You must find a place for him on this football team.

MAYBE defense is it. Can BIG make that transition? It could go like this...

GREEN: "Leonard, we are going to try you out as our under DT. I know this is going to be a change for you, but then that’s all you have been doing is playing different positions for the last three years."

BIG: "I don't know coach..."

GREEN: "Listen Leonard, it really is easier than offense, you don't have to learn plays or assignments or anything really difficult; when the ball is hiked, I want you to go to the ball, crushing anything in your way and then crushing the person who has the ball when you get there...oh, you can pickup the ball when they drop it. Think you can do that for me Leonard"?

BIG: "Yea coach, heuh-heuh, sound like fun, heuh-heuh, I can do that."

...and a All-Pro Defensive Tackle is born...

P.S. Green HAS changed lineman from one side to the other before...

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
conraddobler said:
On a different team.

He is all rep and will get beat like a rented mule if he plays LT. He is too big to play guard he clogs up the running lanes.

I'm actually starting to wonder the same thing myself. I don't think he can play LT, never did, said that before we drafted him. But on his rookie year I thought he had a chance to be a dominant guard, I'm not sure he can anymore I just don't think he can consistently move his feet well enough.

I voted LG but I really do wonder, in fairness to Big though if he plays any position but LT this year it'll be unfair to him to have wasted months learning LT.

AzCards06

Rookie
Reaction score
Big was drafted 2nd overall to play left tackle in the NFL. Finally, Denny is exposing him there. If he can't hang at LT, then he can play a position that he'll be effective for this year, and next year, accept a pay cut, or bye bye.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dbacks05