Where is the Breaston love?

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Looking at the depth chart I would have to surmise that Doucet is not what he was cracked up to be.

He's still hurt.

This guy has hands every bit as good as Boldins and maybe a bit less than Fitz.

CaptTurbo

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
He's still hurt.

This guy has hands every bit as good as Boldins and maybe a bit less than Fitz.

He's been hurt a loooong time. Had he brocken his leg at the beggining of preseason he would almost be ready to play. lingering injuries tend to happen if you see yourself not performing.

anyway he is listed at 5th, the last wr on the depth chart. Had he shown something he would still be listed higher no?

BACH

Superbowl, Homeboy!
Reaction score
Looking at the depth chart I would have to surmise that Doucet is not what he was cracked up to be.
Nah....

We're just spoiled as Cards fans. WRs usually takes some time to adjust to the NFL. You can't expect a rookie WR to contribute right away - even a highly talented one like Doucet.

PortlandCardFan

Reaction score
He's been hurt a loooong time. Had he brocken his leg at the beggining of preseason he would almost be ready to play. lingering injuries tend to happen if you see yourself not performing.

anyway he is listed at 5th, the last wr on the depth chart. Had he shown something he would still be listed higher no?
I don't think he is still hurt. I think he missed to much camp and preseason they have decided to keep him on the roster just not active...

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yet another time when you missed on the WR position :) JK
Breaston went from having suspect hands to catching everything in sight.

Me and Michigan receivers I'm always wrong about their guys. Who knew Breaston and Avant would become reasonable NFL WR's and David Terrell would be a total bust?