Where to watch Cards this season?

NashDishesDimes

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
I am an AZ LOCAL (this is not a thread about people from out of town as answers will differ with blackouts).

Anyone know of options other than basic cable/youtube Tv to watch cardinals this season?

Im just so done paying YouTube TV and these cable companies when i have to have seperate subscriptions to watch Suns, Dbacks, and other primetime NfL games now going to be on Prime/Peacock. I want to cancel YoutubeTV because at this point were paying $70/mo for Dr. Phil and Cops. Does anyone know if Cardinals have an app like Suns/Dbacks do? I would rather not use bunny ears just because its ugly and sometimes like to watch behind (recorded). I dont mind paying for something, just not $70-$120 cable providers when all i care about is sports.

Thoughts?
Thanks

maritan

Reaction score
If you get Tablo TV you can watch live TV through that. Pause, rewind and even skip and catch up if you’re behind.

I’ve been using it for years now and love it.

OP
OP
N

NashDishesDimes

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
If you get Tablo TV you can watch live TV through that. Pause, rewind and even skip and catch up if you’re behind.

I’ve been using it for years now and love it.
Hmm i see that on Amazon. It looks very interesting, only concern is it has 3.5 stars reviews? Is it janky? Maybe it depends on the area people live?

maritan

Reaction score
I have the very first gen 2-channel tuner (I have had it at least since 2014! Wow bought 5 years maybe ago?) It has occasionally glitched, and I vaguely recall losing a couple recordings.

Most of that was triggered by weak signal though. During a storm antenna reception wasn’t great and that would cause loss of recording. If your antenna gets a good signal you’ll be fine.

The automatic commercial skip feature can be a little bit off sometimes and that’s a bit annoying, but far less annoying than having to be in front of the TV at a specific time or missing it.

I’m not sure what the reviews say are janky, but on my AppleTV it’s worked great.