Which Cardinal currently starting, should be the first to go?

Which starter to cut?

• Oliver Ross

Votes: 53 77.9%
  • Orlando Huff

Votes: 3 4.4%
  • Reggie Wells

Votes: 5 7.4%
  • Chris lewinski

Votes: 6 8.8%
  • Someone else

Votes: 1 1.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Totally_Red

Air Raid Warning!
Reaction score
I know it's difficult, but pick ONE of our starters you'd like to pink-slip today.

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
hmm Just one?

Reggie Wells. On the safety he was pushed back 3 yards. Among 40 other bad plays.

Schabel completely missed the block for the tackler for the safety.

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Plummer. Sorry, force of habit.

I'd say Ross but who replaces him?

JC_AZ

JC_AZ
Reaction score
If a team is to reach its potential, each player must be willing to subordinate his personal goals to the good of the team.
--Bud Wilkinson (1916-) US football coach

Individual commitment to a group effort -- that is what makes a team work a company work,
a society work, a civilization work.
--Vince Lombardi

Look like Edge and Ross need to go...a good point of reference from those who know what it takes!

Duckjake

LEGACY MEMBER
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
If a team is to reach its potential, each player must be willing to subordinate his personal goals to the good of the team.
--Bud Wilkinson (1916-) US football coach

Look like Edge and Ross need to go...a good point of reference from those who know what it takes!

The same Bud Wilkinson who was 9-20 as a Cardinal Coach. :thumbup:

Even Curly Lambeau, who won 6 NFL Championships in Green Bay and has the field there named after him, had a losing record with the Cardinals. :bang:

MadCardDisease

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I think the Cardinals should let Matt Leinart go.

Kind of like a catch and release of that prized lunker that took you 3 hours to land.

Release him back into the free agency Pool so that others may enjoy his greatness. Don't let Bidwill stuff him and hang him on his wall.

conraddobler

I want my 2$
Reaction score
The same Bud Wilkinson who was 9-20 as a Cardinal Coach. :thumbup:

Even Curly Lambeau, who won 6 NFL Championships in Green Bay and has the field there named after him, had a losing record with the Cardinals. :bang:

Ah you've hit the very essence of the problem.

Touche...

We are the Cubs of the football world, it dosen't matter what we do, it just dosen't matter, we could hire the best staff in the world and by the 2nd year they'd be drinking during the game punching microphones and stuttering.

conraddobler

I want my 2$
Reaction score
I think the Cardinals should let Matt Leinart go.

Kind of like a catch and release of that prized lunker that took you 3 hours to land.

Release him back into the free agency Pool so that others may enjoy his greatness. Don't let Bidwill stuff him and hang him on his wall.

It'd be the humane thing to do.

Treesquid PhD

Pardon my Engrish
Reaction score
Ah you've hit the very essence of the problem.

Touche...

We are the Cubs of the football world, it dosen't matter what we do, it just dosen't matter, we could hire the best staff in the world and by the 2nd year they'd be drinking during the game punching microphones and stuttering.

Nationally people root for the Cubs, most people don't even remember the Cardinals exist outside of us and whomever is going to beat us. We are more like the Tampa Bay Devil Rays with the long losing history of the Cubs.

green_blood

Reaction score
Nationally people root for the Cubs, most people don't even remember the Cardinals exist outside of us and whomever is going to beat us. We are more like the Tampa Bay Devil Rays with the long losing history of the Cubs.

dont worry, the jets arent that far behind as one of the worst franchises in history. and look at the mets for inspiration, they between 62-68 were the perenial bottom feeders but new blood was brought in and saved it. someone should just order a hit on the owners of the cardinals, theyre making the knicks look more promising.

DaCards

I Heart the Cardinals!!
Reaction score
Bidwells could just sell the WHOLE franchise as a hockey team.....never know maybe O. Ross would make a great goalie. Actually any of the fat bastards that are on the O-line could. And A. Wilson would body check people into the hospital. OH and Q, man if he knew how to ice skate, whos gonna knock him down?

I think it could work.......but...who would coach em? I know who the Gretzkys would bet against!!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dbacks05