Which Cardinal Was the Big Loser Sunday?

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
Kyler

He had yet another chance to show out and once again he shrunk from the challenge. I don’t care a single bit about the adversity he had to overcome in the 2nd half because he was incapable of overcoming any of it.

Maybe this week he will impress
Also this: virtually every quarterback has to overcome some adversity. We lost a single lineman. That was it. If that’s enough to derail his game that’s a problem in year 6.

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score
hmmm... maybe MO. maybe JG/NR.

It was a tough spot, and after obliterating MIA last night we have a little more context on the Bill's offensive capabilities.

But our defense was routed badly in BUF. It's either lack of talent or lack of coaching/scheme.

But neither do we have enough data points to draw any kind of conclusions about any of the groups/units/team/coaches.

Let's wait at least six or seven games before we start talking about if changes need to be made. I think our team gave it everything they've had since the end of last season, and we owe them this much at least!
Tua gifted the Bills a lot of short fields and easy points, including a pick 6. That said, they are a really good offensive team.

Shane

Comin for you!
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yes as in wrapping up. Shoulder tackles don't work.
When one of your team captains and mentors goes out and misses 3 tackles and doesn’t wrap up and is considered a league best player by many it’s gotta be hard :)

OP
OP
Harry

Harry

ASFN Consultant and Senior Writer
Reaction score
hmmm... maybe MO. maybe JG/NR.

It was a tough spot, and after obliterating MIA last night we have a little more context on the Bill's offensive capabilities.

But our defense was routed badly in BUF. It's either lack of talent or lack of coaching/scheme.

But neither do we have enough data points to draw any kind of conclusions about any of the groups/units/team/coaches.

Let's wait at least six or seven games before we start talking about if changes need to be made. I think our team gave it everything they had since the end of last season, and we owe them this much at least!
I’ll go with a lack of talent. The defense is so thin losing Ojulari and Robinson was dimply more than they could compensate for.