Which game are you most looking forward to?

Which game are you most looking forward to?

• at St. Louis: Time to get that road win, right off the bat.

Votes: 19 25.7%
  • New England: SB champs, and a chance to end their streak. Home opener. Pat Tillman day.

Votes: 33 44.6%
  • at Atlanta: Vick and DeAngelo Hall on turf. Speed, speed, speed.

Votes: 2 2.7%
  • New Orleans: McAllister, Horn, Brooks. Should be the first homefield advantage of the season.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • at San Francisco: A chance to pound on a once-proud franchise and division rival.

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • Seattle: Grant Wistrom would rather retire than play in Arizona? Bite me, Grant. Chance to knock

Votes: 1 1.4%
  • at Buffalo: Kerouac's boy Travis Henry. Will we finally get to see McGahee?

• at Miami: David Boston's act goes beachside. Ricky Williams will get about 35 carries.

• New York Giants: Eli Manning (boooo!!!) to Jeremy Shockey (boooo!!!)

• at Carolina: SB runner-up. How will Chris Gamble pan out?

• New York Jets: Pennington is back, not much else going on here. J-E-T-S... suck! suck! suck!

• at Detroit: Will Boldin run wild again? Roy Williams gets his chance to match up against last year

• San Francisco: Another chance to pound on these geeks. Maybe Rashaun Woods will show something.

• St. Louis: Will we be in position to win the division? This COULD be a big game. Steven Jackson w

• at Seattle: This could also be a big game, or we could be playing spoiler.

• Tampa Bay: Simoron Rice... BBOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!

Votes: 6 8.1%

• Total voters

Redmark

Registered
Reaction score
wallyburger said:
@ Miami

Because I will be there sitting in a " Club Seat " gratis , thanks to a good friend who has 4 season tix. I'll take a bunch of Crap at the tailgate party, but it will be good natured.

I won't be too conspicuous. Just my khaki hat with the Redbird on the front. I'll watch the Cards take their beating, but I will be smiling from the chance to see the Cards live.

Aren't we due for our first win against the Fins? 1-8 Baby!!!

Mr.Dibbs

Cap Casualty
Reaction score
If we can keep our record at around .500, we'll have a great chance at the playoffs. Two division rivals in the last three weeks!

Loyal Card 17

Veteran
Reaction score
the first four games will let everyone know where the cardinals stand this season. i'm going to try to see the cardinals play the rams in st. louis.

AzCards21

BANNED BY MODERATORS
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
The first home pre-season game. That game just gets me back into the swing of things.

RugbyMuffin

ASFN IDOL
Reaction score
WHAT??

Nobody else hates the seahawks ?

I would like nothing better for us to hurt them badly. Stupid team. Winstrom is a smuck, so is Hasselsmuck, and all those stupid WR's that drop millions of passes at a time except when they play us.

Ridiculous!
:shrug:

Twist18

Registered
Reaction score
The first St. Louis game. I just got 2 tickets off e-Bay and will be at the EJ Dome, cheering on the Cards.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dbacks05