Whiner predictions

AzCards21

BANNED BY MODERATORS
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
A good chance at these I think.

1- Smith gets 100 yard game 78.
2- Hambrick get's his first 100 yarder.
3- In the confusion Josh scores for two throws. Not that that's bad. It's just the system is starting to work.
4- Wilson gets one INT and a sack.
5- Berry gets two sacks.
6- By the third quarter the whiners don't want to play anymore.
7- On national news it will be another whiner meltdown. Never mind we have done this to four teams in a row but they eeked out the win despite good play in three of them.

Cards- 38
whiners- 9

That's it, I'm on a roll.

OP
OP
A

AzCards21

BANNED BY MODERATORS
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
green machine said:

No need for that. We got rid of the one heartbeat, been in the league 10 years and an idiot can't survive that long guy.

Someone is actually doing their job now. :thumbup:

arthurracoon

The Cardinal Smiles
Reaction score
AzCards21 said:
No need for that. We got rid of the one heartbeat, been in the league 10 years and an idiot can't survive that long guy.

Someone is actually doing their job now. :thumbup:

Hurrah for competency!

:raccoon:

jf-08

chohan
Administrator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Cards - 23

Sam Clam's Disco - 10

Josh throws 1 TD

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I picked up Hambrick this morning on my fantasy team since for some reason I wasn't allowed to pick up Lee Suggs, who I'd cut Saturday. I think Hambrick is going to get more reps as the year goes on because while Emmitt had a great game, he's simply not an everydown RB anymore.

Both guys had huge holes to run through which won't always be the case. I'd still love to see us get a RB in trade but the price has to be right.

I expect to win Sunday, San Francisco has its back to the wall though they may come out fighting.

seesred

Reaction score
THe truth is we get blown away by the bay wind. Josh is completing more passes than ever and he has three touchdown passes, the only problem is that the niners caught Josh's passes and then ran them in for touchdowns. Bryant is back in and lines up as a niner seams confused and is taken out of the game in body straps screaming I am a niner. The new offensive line is in a party mood and kindly allows 7 sacks 13 hurries and a partridge in a pear tree.

Final score 50- 6 Niners. The six points were scored on 3 safeties

GBR

jf-08

chohan
Administrator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
casablanca said:
But how many do the 49ers score?
Sam Clam's Disco = San Francisco (stupid old joke I once heard)

pete

All Star
Reaction score
Going to be a tough game but Cards will finally win on the road. SF deserves the 0-5 start for hiring Dennis Erickson. Could have hired Dennis Green! :thumbup:

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score
This is one of those games that the Cardinals should win. Uncharacteristically, they actually do win this one. Caveat: It's going to take some smart coaching for Denny to prevent this team from overlooking the 49ers.

Cards - 24
San Francisco - 17

Look no further than last night's KC win to see what happens when a team gets desperate. I don't think San Fran is going to be pushovers, and the Redbirds are going to have to give 110%.

Also, if Josh doesn't throw a TD against this depleted secondary, it should be clear that Shawn King will give the Cards the best chance to win against good teams.

Jttsaz

#40 Never Forget
Reaction score
I will be very nervous for this game...this is the type of game that in years past the Cards would lay an egg. This is truly a "turning point" game for the Cardinals. A win would not only break thier horrendous road streak record but they will have finally beaten a team they are supposed to beat and would have 2 consecutive wins. This is a game the Cards shoud be able to win handily but the pressure is on San Fran. The Cards need to jump on the 49ers early and break thier will to compete. I think the game plan should be simple...stop Barlow, force the Niners to pass, and run the ball. I still think this is a close game for 3 quarters with the Cards pulling ahead in the 4th. Too close for comfort but I just don't see the Cards coming out flat for this one.
24-10 Cards

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Cards 20-17 winners . . . tight game throughout - the loss of Starks hurts the D a little and the offense struggles again in a agame we should win handily, but sometimes old habits die hard as we are down 10-7 at the half. Very few teams go 0-5 to start the season and while the Niners may be bad, we're still shaking the old ghosts of Cardinals past out of us. Green effectively excorcises all the demons with halftime speech for the ages, makes some adjustments, and the defense comes out fired up and we finally break our long losing streak on the road.

earthsci

That Rapscallion!!
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
I picked the Cards again on my pool.

21-3. Cards.