Whiner predictions

conraddobler

I want my 2$
Reaction score
AzCards21 said:
No need for that. We got rid of the one heartbeat, been in the league 10 years and an idiot can't survive that long guy.

Someone is actually doing their job now. :thumbup:

I put away all my luck charms.

There is no need for that at this time. The next time I break it out I expect to use them to propel us to a Super Bowl not just pull out an amazing victory in the regular season because the other team was bored to be there.

OP
OP
A

AzCards21

BANNED BY MODERATORS
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
conraddobler said:
I put away all my luck charms.

There is no need for that at this time. The next time I break it out I expect to use them to propel us to a Super Bowl not just pull out an amazing victory in the regular season because the other team was bored to be there.

Curses shmurses, we aint skeered a nobody.

vince56

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Tim Rattay is so Jeff Blake, I just have to give him a garbage-time TD in this one:

Cards 38
9ers 10

Chris_Sanders

Not Always The Best Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Cardinals 17
49ers 9

Barlow has a nice day but can't find the end zone. Cards seal it with a 4th quarter TD by Emmitt. McCown finally tosses a TD pass.

Reaction score
seesred said:
THe truth is we get blown away by the bay wind. Josh is completing more passes than ever and he has three touchdown passes, the only problem is that the niners caught Josh's passes and then ran them in for touchdowns. Bryant is back in and lines up as a niner seams confused and is taken out of the game in body straps screaming I am a niner. The new offensive line is in a party mood and kindly allows 7 sacks 13 hurries and a partridge in a pear tree.

Final score 50- 6 Niners. The six points were scored on 3 safeties

Seesred, what goin' on, man; You having a flashback to 2002! :hairraise

That year the Cardinals had just beaten Dallas to go to 4-2 and tied for the division lead with San Francisco. Went to the bay and got embarrassed badly; it was all down-hill from that point.

This year I believe the Cardinals are going the other direction! :cards:

earthsci

That Rapscallion!!
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
CardLogic said:
Seesred, what goin' on, man; You having a flashback to 2002!
It's the anti-curse.

Last edited:

Skkorpion

Grey haired old Bird
LEGACY MEMBER
Supporting Member
Reaction score
seesred was continuing the Reino anti-curse from the old AOL board. In order to ward off the evil football Gods, people predicted outrageous losses for the Cards, hoping for better things.

This is what happened at SF last year:

December 7, 2003 – 3Com Park – (66,975)
Arizona suffered its 12th consecutive road loss, a one-sided 50-14 setback at San Francisco.
The game was decided quickly when the 49ers scored five first-half touchdowns to lead 34-0
at intermission. San Francisco quarterback Jeff Garcia accounted for six of the seven 49er
touchdowns – four passing, two rushing. Running back Kevan Barlow, in his first career start
(for injured regular Garrison Hearst), posted his first 100-yard rushing effort with 154 yards and
one touchdown on 18 carries. The Niners amassed 496 total yards in a balanced fashion (264
yards passing, 232 rushing), accumulating 302 total yards by halftime. The 49ers recorded first
downs on seven of their first 10 plays and gained 41 or more yards on eight possessions,
scoring touchdowns on even of those drives. Eight 49ers caught passes led by Terrell Owens’
seven catches for 92 yards and two touchdowns. While the Cardinal defense has its hands full,
Arizona’s offense did little to stem the tide, gaining two or fewer yards on seven possessions
and failing to score until late in the third quarter. By then, reserve quarterback Josh McCown
had replaced starter Jeff Blake. McCown, playing the entire second half, drove the Cards to
their two touchdowns, the first a six-play, 66-yard march capped by a three-yard pass to
fullback James Hodgins, the second a 15-play, 94-yard final-possession drive that rookie
Anquan Boldin punctuated with a 16-yard touchdown reception. The scores were McCown’s
first two career touchdown passes. Boldin posted his fourth 100-yard receiving day by catching
nine passes for 123 yards and his late touchdown.
CARDINALS 0 0 7 7 14
49ERS 14 20 9 7 50

OP
OP
A

AzCards21

BANNED BY MODERATORS
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
wembley88 said:
We've been here before

San Fran 21 - 17 Cards

That's it! Get off my koolaide thread! :D

J/K

TXCardinalsFan

Feeling no pain
Reaction score
Cards - 31

SF - 9

In this game we will sack Rattay 6 six times and go onto the ESPN soundstage and sack Young three times. Emmitt and Hambrick will score one each, the D will return an int for a TD, Josh breaks the drought with a toss to Fitz from twenty-five out, and Rackers boots a fifty-two yarder to start our scoring in the first quarter. But I could be wrong. I am not sure if that all even adds up to 31 because I am a product of the California school system. But I do know the niners will only score three field goals.

Assface

Like a boss
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I predict another asswhuppin and another game with no TDs allowed my our defense. Their defense isn't great to begin with and has injuries.

Cards 24
Whiners 6