Whis, call Andy Reid

dinesh15

Rookie
Reaction score
Whis,

Call Andy Reid and offer him the first round pick in 2011 fpr kevin kolb. If that's not enough, offer 3rd as well and get him which you use to draft busts anyway :)..I see people wanna trade for Vick..with the kind of receivers we have, we need kolb and not vick..

If we get Kolb, we will be giving away a 1st roudn pick in the 20s..if not, we will be drafting a QB in top 10 who is unproven and cud prove to be a bust...I wud rather get kolb..since he was benched this week, eagles might consider trading him...I liked the way he even handled the demotion..that guy will be very good in AZ...

TheHopToad

Россия отстой!
Reaction score
Yep, it's too late. Can't do a deal until after the season. By then, Vick will be a free agent and Philly will want to keep Kolb.

We'll have plenty of "Sign Michael Vick" threads to look forward to.

If for some reason the Eagles sign Vick to another deal to be their QB, then Kolb would have to be in play for a trade, but I don't see that happening.

Divide Et Impera

Reaction score
As much as I would support a move for Kolb to alleviate QB uncertainty by drafting an unproven QB, why in the world do you think the Eagles would actually trade into QB uncertainty?

oaken1

Stone Cold
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
......so,.....is everyone AGAINST getting Byron Leftwich from the Steelers in the off season?? Might be a serviceable answer for a few years while we develop a rookie.

Pariah

H.S.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
......so,.....is everyone AGAINST getting Byron Leftwich from the Steelers in the off season?? Might be a serviceable answer for a few years while we develop a rookie.
I'm against it, and I think Leftwich has been underrated for most of his career. He's too fragile. We can't go into next season banking on him, or we'll be right back where we started after the first hit he takes.

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

IN this offense he wouldn't last half a season. I liked him a lot coming out of college but I think it's clear the Cards were right about him, he takes too many hits and can't hold up. That and he had a long windup on his delivery they didn't like.

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
i dunno about leftfragile, did you not see the college game that he busted his foot and still finished the game having olinemen carry him to snap the ball? mans man.

Big D

...and STILL...
Reaction score
I'm about ready to say let's call up mr. purple drank and see what kind of shape he's in. If he's anywhere under 320 cut Anderson and bring him in.

Seandonic

Gotta love that Cardinal red!
Reaction score
NO Leftwich! Trust me, he stinks. He has a long delivery like T. Tebow and gets hurt every other down. I've heard that some of these players will possibly be available and others I'm just speculating on (obviously not for this year but next): In no particular order:
Josh Johnson T.B. (Just barely lost the starting job to Freeman.)
Chris Redman Atl. (Not great but a vet that keeps a team competitive.)
D. McNabb Was. (Should already be here.)
K. Kolb Phi. (Unlikely to be let go ahead of Vick.)
M. Vick Phi. (Talented but...)
David Garrard Jac. (Has always been just pretty good to good.)
Carson Palmer Cin. (Is open to trade and could use change of scenery.)
Dennis Dixon Pit. (Intriguing after flashing ability as starter in limited duty.)
Kellen Clemens N.Y.J. (Could just be a career backup.)
John Beck Bal. (See Clemens.)
Troy Smith Bal. (See Dixon.)

Last edited:

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dbacks05