Whiz predicts 1 win season!!!

PACardsFan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
When questioned on Pardon the Interruption, Whiz readily admits that he is scared & will be happy with 1 win. Actually Wilbon reminded him that 1 yr ago, DG predicted the Cardinals would win at least 9 games. Wilbon wanted Whiz to make a prediction, but Whiz said he'd be happy to get a win.

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
When questioned on Pardon the Interruption, Whiz readily admits that he is scared & will be happy with 1 win. Actually Wilbon reminded him that 1 yr ago, DG predicted the Cardinals would win at least 9 games. Wilbon wanted Whiz to make a prediction, but Whiz said he'd be happy to get a win.

He was on PTI? I'll have to record that when I get home..

Thanks,

DaCards

I Heart the Cardinals!!
Reaction score
Yeah I think he meant that he was scared to death to make a prediction as bold as DG did. Good interview though....

OP
OP
PACardsFan

PACardsFan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
He was on PTI? I'll have to record that when I get home..

Thanks,

It was a nice segment. They asked him if he felt snubbed by the Steelers, but Whiz handled the question well. He said he felt his chances getting the Steelers were very good. When the Steelers wanted to wait 2 weeks to make their decision, friends around the NFL talked up the Cardinal job. With the talent on the Cardinals, he felt it was a good opportunity for him. They also asked whether he watched the Cards-Bears game last year & what his take was. He said it boiled down to FINISHING in the 4th qtr. He said he's had plenty of success in that area & that in large part is what will determine whether the Cardinals can end their "Culture of Losing". He also said that Leinart's confidence has grown & his leadership skills are very apparent in the huddle. The biggest point Whiz made was that the Cardinals are doing great things in PRACTICE, but they need to take it to the field. Sounds like my golf game!!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dbacks05