Who Dat?!!!

PACardsFan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
The Saints have no chance. They will need to score 50 to win because Manning will shred their D!

Reaction score
Check out the guy next to her looking at the camera like "yeah, I know I shouldn't have brought my daughter to the game :bang: "
No, he's reading a text message from his wife wanting to know if that is his "friend" Bubba that he shares season tickets with... :billthecat:

Last edited:

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
go saints for two reasons:

1. their fans are like our fans - kindred spirits

2. i'd rather think that we got knocked out two years in a row by the superbowl champions than the alternatives . . .

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I want the Saints to lose for at least 2 reasons:

1. They killed us. Flat out embarassed us.

2. It's really hard for the team that loses the Super Bowl to even make the playoffs the following season, or so I've heard. :D

football karma

Michael snuggles the cap space
Reaction score
you think the Colts are going to spend the next two weeks working on protecting the football?

If Minnesota simply holds onto the football, they win going away.

As an aside, I dont buy the whole "Greg Williams has his team work on stripping the football every week during practice" thing -- as the primary cause of all those fumbles.

With the exception of the sack/strip of the QB -- I am a believer that the largest factor in causing fumbles is simple randomness.

Angel

Registered
Reaction score
I know the Saints took us to the woodshed but still stripping the ball from a tired looking, even before the game started, Farve and Manning are two way different things.

During their game with the Jets you could actually see Manning's wheels turning while he figured out the Jets D. Even though I had nothing invested in either game, for me both championships were a whoever, it was impressive to watch.

Gambit

First-Class Second-Rate Poster
Reaction score
congrats to the saints and their fans. It's cool seeing 2 teams who never made it there before in the Super Bowl the past 2 years. Godspeed!

devilalum

Heavily Redacted
Reaction score
Who Dat?

Doesn't Bobby Boucher play LB for these guys?

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dbacks05