who else is up? lets get this party started

azmike74

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Can't wait for the game, I'm showered, made breakfast burritos, should be leaving the house in about 30 minutes!

MrYeahBut

4 Food groups: beans, chili, cheese, bacon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Sitting in hotel, walking distance from U of P, waiting for the gates to open. Still dark here

Go Cards

OP
OP
freebyrd

freebyrd

Reaction score
yeah comcast worked out a deal with my local fox affiliate so i am watching from home give them the fires of hell if your going to the game
if we win it all i have already told my wife i am getting a cards logo tattoo with the lombardi trophy and 2008 world champions on it and i'm 44 without a single tat anywhere on my body

MrYeahBut

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Went to lobby for newspaper, saw eagle fan...started getting more nervous about game just looking at his jersey

abomb

Supporting Member
Reaction score
We are ripping the roof off the TerrorDome today!

phillycard

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Bout to make breakfast. Gat Damn I'm jealous of you guys that are going to the game!!!! Rip it today. Leave with your vocal cords in shreds!

Reaction score
Out of state fan

Listen for the screaming coming from the east as that will be me cheering from Mississippi. Wish I could be there but I am sure you there will be loud and proud and bring the NFC championship home to the Cards

MrYeahBut

Supporting Member
Reaction score
sun coming up over stadium

Attachments

• stadium.jpg
    stadium.jpg
    12.3 KB · Views: 48

LVG

Supporting Member
Moderator Emeritus
Reaction score
Trying to roust my bro out of bed - then out to the QT to pickup beer, then over to the tailgating parties!

GBR!

OP
OP
freebyrd

freebyrd

Reaction score
this stadium and what is gonna happen to the eagles there will give them nightmares for years to come, they'll probably end up on the psych couch after this beat down
we are highly motivated and will not be denied i think the coaching staff will keep them grounded and on track with the game plan

i thinnk whiz and his staff have done a masterful job of playing possum here since we wrapped up the division now our opponents don't know what to expect from us
our defense is playing at a level i've never seen before we are running schemes that aren't on any regular season tape and drc 's ability to take away half the field has opened the playbook wide open for clancy and his takeaway machine

simply amazing and a masterful coaching job by all our staff and excellent execution by the players to bring it all together

You must be registered for see images
[/IMG]

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
received a text from a buddy of mine who is a tried and true eagles fan. he dreamt that the CARDS were up 35-7 at the end of the first half. of course, he woke before the second half . . . but i'll take that halftime lead!

GO CARDS!!! SHOCK THE WORLD! TIME TO SEE RED!

GAMETIME, baby!

GAMETIME, baby!

Doc Cardinal

Old Fart
Reaction score
My son's house and his super widescreen plasma is ground zero in the Southern Ohio town of Washington Court house.

I've been listening to my cd of NFL music and sounds....you know..."the frozen tundra of Lambeau Field" stuff.....gonna crank it up loud real soon.

GO BIG RED

:beer:

NeverSayDieFan

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Checking in from Charleston, S.C.

GO CARDS! SHOCK THE WORLD!! WE BELIEVE!!! ENJOY EVERY MOMENT, my friends! Mark :)

DemsMyBoys

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Reporting for duty. Let's do this!!!

Freebyrd: Happy you got the game!

:newcards::newcards::newcards:WE WIN THIS TOGETHER!!!