Who is attending the "Ultimate Superbowl Tailgate Party"?

sphynx99

Reaction score
Let's have a roll call for everyone planning on attending the "Ultimate Superbowl Tailgate Party" being thrown by the Bullioneers. (Someone post the link, please...)

Attendance info is spread around the forum, so let's put it in one place.

I'm thinking about going, but I'm waiting to hear back from the organizer whether the party will keep going after the game. From the website:

"Official Hours: 2pm - End of game"

If I'm going to drop $100 per person, I'd like to go back to the party after the game and celebrate a bit. I've seen it mentioned on this forum that the hours are 2 PM to midnight, but I'd like official word.

So, who's going? :newcards::beer:

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
cheese, ouchie, our pops, brother who shall not post, dave s (from the board), and a couple of more friends are going. i also thought i saw someone else post here that they are going.

cardsfan89

Registered
Reaction score
My friend and I are also going. I called the guy and he said the house will most likely be open until midnight (or it empties out)... I think that just means they wont be putting out the DJ and any fresh new food after the game ends. But we can all go back there and hang out.

I am not sure if they are sending me tickets though or what.

OP
OP
S

sphynx99

Reaction score
Update

FYI, I just heard from Greg:

"The house will be open until around midnight or so. That would give everyone another hour and a half to come back and celebrate or wait out the traffic. We may even keep the house open later but I do not want to commit to a later time.

You can come and go as you please as long as you have your ticket and armband (given to you when you originally enter). Many people will be walking over to check out the activities, try and purchase tickets, and going to the game."

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sunchaser