Who is Excited about the Commercials?

joshstmarie

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
the one second commercial by miller high life dude is pretty fun " SHAMPAGNA of beers" -end of commercial- (thats my best impression of how he says champagne over the internet)

HooverDam

Reaction score
I hate when Im at a party and the non football fans shush me during the commercials. I usually go pee, get snacks, etc during the commercials. The idea that people go out of their way to concentrate on ads is bizarre.

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score
Someone mentioned to me earlier in the week that they couldn't wait for the SB commercials. I realized I hadn't even thought about them. Big old whoopdey-doo for me this year :D

TruColor

Trombonist in Roger Goodell's Wedding Rcpt.
Reaction score
I can't remember the last time a Super Bowl commercial actually made me laugh. The last few years have just been pathetic.

However, I really like those Fathead commercials they've been showing on NFL Network...

Mulli

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I can't remember the last time a Super Bowl commercial actually made me laugh. The last few years have just been pathetic.

However, I really like those Fathead commercials they've been showing on NFL Network...

Agree. Clydesdales just aren't funny.

Vacard

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score

The one where the girl brought her momma at her boyfriend's house.

That was hilarious!!

These just plain suck!