Who is going to New Orleans?

cardsfan89

Registered
Reaction score
I stayed in NO for the Monday night game with the Patriots earlier this year (drove down from the Cards-Tenn game). Any of you staying in the French Quarter or downtown will be able to walk to the game with no issues. Weather might be a problem though. Hopefully it slides back towards Friday.

We are also getting in late Friday so I plan on drinking/walking from about 11:30-game time and then doing most of my partying Sat night.

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Who is going to New Orleans?

Hamzah Abdullah, Michael Adams, Anthony Becht, Monty Beisel, Bertrand Berry, Anquan Boldin, Alan Branch, Steve Breaston, Jeremy Bridges, Nehemiah Broughton, Levi Brown, Ralph Brown, Calais Campbell, Jeremy Clark, Ben Claxton, Karlos Dansby, Will Davis, Darnell Dockett, Early Doucet, Larry Fitzgerald, Ben Graham, Clark Haggans, Gerald Hayes, Tim Hightower, Kenny Iwebema, Herman Johnson, Rashad Johnson, Brandon Keith, Dan Kreider, Mike Leach, Matt Leinart, Deuce Lutui, Bryant McFadden, Sean Morey, Chike Okeafor, Ben Patrick, Neil Rackers, Bryan Robinson, Dominique Rodgers-Cromartie, Antrel Rolle, Lyle Sendlein, Stephen Spach, Brian St. Pierre, LaRod Stephens-Howling, Greg Toler, Jerheme Urban, Reggie Walker, Kurt Warner, Gabe Watson, Beanie Wells, Reggie Wells, Adrian Wilson, Jason Wright, Ken Whisenhunt, Russ Grimm, Bill Davis, Mike Miller, Ron Aiken, Teryl Austin, Rick Courtright, Freddie Kitchens, John Lott, Chris Miller, John McNulty, Curtis Modkins, Matt Raich, Kevin Spencer, Chad Grimm, Ryan Slowik...

:newcards:

:D

ANDY440

Registered
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
Ticketcity.com is a reputable outfit I've used before.

MrYeahBut

4 Food groups: beans, chili, cheese, bacon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm in upper deck,,,409/609 maybe. don't have tix with me at work. can't remember

cardsfan89

Registered
Reaction score
OK... I'm flying in now on Sat morning and looking to hang out somewhere for a couple of hours before the game. My favorite stopping place on the walk to the dome is Dicharto's on the NE corner of Carondelet St and Girod St. It is about 3-4 blocks from the dome and always has a party going on. It's a perfect stop if you are walking from hotels. 2 blocks out of the way if you come from Bourbon.

Not sure what weather will be like though !

I pricelined a Springhill Suites for 79 + 20 taxes near the convention center. Had to select everything from 2-4 stars to get it to take.

I got a ticket on ticketmaster so I know its good. I only needed Qty 1 and ended up pretty good. Sec 112 Row 8 for $ 245. The sucky part is the $ 41 in fees.

Hope this helps anyone still making plans.

I'll PM a few of you and see if we can hang out post game, etc.

doctorj2u

Reaction score
The weather report is RAIN. Big time rain. The temperature will be 50-60 degrees. Be glad the game is in a dome. Bring your earplugs, though. (I mean that seriously.)

MrYeahBut

Supporting Member
Reaction score
The weather report is RAIN. Big time rain. The temperature will be 50-60 degrees. Be glad the game is in a dome. Bring your earplugs, though. (I mean that seriously.)

Leaving for airport 30 min. Grabbed my slicker(Cardinal Red).

GOOOOOO CARDINALSSSSSSS

PS. I'm half deaf anyway, so no prob

MrYeahBut

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Have been to Dome before. Stayed at W Hotel but no room this time. Sheraton 500 Canal st. Not sure exactly where that is from Dome. Hopefully walking distance.

doctorj2u

Reaction score
Have been to Dome before. Stayed at W Hotel but no room this time. Sheraton 500 Canal st. Not sure exactly where that is from Dome. Hopefully walking distance.

You are in good shape. You will be within walking distance.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dbacks05