Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'll Bite, Adrian Wilson.

vince56

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
I think he's rated just fine.

How about Kurt Warner? MOst people think he's washed up, yet he still has a cannon for an arm and I think he's gonna reign havoc on NFL defenses this year.

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score
Maybe Reggie Wells, including by myself. Probably Obefemi Ayanbedajo. Possibly James Darling (who I talked crap about after he was signed, but has been a major contributor once the worst coaching staff ever was run out of town).

LVCARDFREAK

In the league 20 years!
Reaction score
Well since I have been ranting about him since he was a rookie, no need to stop now.

Calvin Pace would be my choice....

:D

mncardfan

Rookie
Reaction score
I agree with K9 regarding Darling. I would also say that Shipp is underrated. Talk about a guy who cannot catch a break. Green likes him, but JUST WONT START the guy. Wierd.

mncardfan

CaptTurbo

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
kerouac9 said:
Maybe Reggie Wells, including by myself. Probably Obefemi Ayanbedajo. Possibly James Darling (who I talked crap about after he was signed, but has been a major contributor once the worst coaching staff ever was run out of town).

Who was a big fan of his signing? What was...his....name..... Oh yeah swd1974! :patsselfonback:

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score
MaoTosiFanClub said:
Larry Fitzgerald

Yeah, probably. Fitz lead the ESPN Fantasy WR updates list as a guy that can go 1100 and 8+ TDs. I think he's going to have a major breakout season this year. Pretty underappreciated by the fans here.

I don't understand how Marcel's underrated. I guess it depends on the scope of the question. On this board? Overrated. In the Valley (including the press--all of it)? Overrated. Nationally? Probably rated just about right.

Who's underrating the guy? Me?

joeshmo

Kangol Hat Aficionado
Reaction score
I am going to go with DT - Ross K. He isnt a starter or anything but I dont think he gets the credit he deserves for what he does for us. He is always all over the field and always in on every gang tackle. Dude just doesnt stop until the whistle blows, I see his number in on every play when he is in. A very nice addition to anyones DT rotation.

Mr.Dibbs

Cap Casualty
Reaction score
Pope John Paul the 1st is the most underrated Cardinal. He was the first "Pope John Paul", but nobody talks about him. :thumbup:

I'll go with Hodel.

Mr.Dibbs

Cap Casualty
Reaction score
Denny Green Fan said:
But Green LOVES Arrington

A little too much. I find it a little hypocritical that Green talks about "jobs being open" and the best performers will get the starting nod, but Shipp isn't even mentioned to have a shot at the starting position. I know JJ is young, and I'm sure he could end up being a great RB, but how can Green not be concerned about the fumbles, and also not praise Shipp's efforts? I've seen one quote were Green sounds even a little excited about Shipp's play last week.

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score
So many choices, but I'll go with Dansby. Not a peep out of the media, from what I've heard.

McCown has to be the most OVERloved and OVERhyped guy on here. He's done nothing, and lost the race to throw a TD pass last season to a RUNNING BACK, and yet the love for him never ceases. Where's Preston Parsons when you need him?

MaoTosiFanClub

The problem
Reaction score
Considering the guy was one of the five worst QBs in the NFL last season and still has a formidable fan club, I fail to see how McCown is underrated.

clif

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
MaoTosiFanClub said:
Considering the guy was one of the five worst QBs in the NFL last season and still has a formidable fan club, I fail to see how McCown is underrated.

oline sucked... playcalling was terrible.. no real running threat... hurt WR... and oh yeah.. first year starting....

other than that... everything was peachy.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Broncosfan