Who is the most underrated Cardinal?

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score
conraddobler said:
You are correct in all you say and yet completely wrong in my opinon.

You are correct that all those things he did and that they are all bad things for a QB to do.

You are assuming he will never learn not to do those things at least I'm assuming you are implying that by your tone.

I think that's were the difference of opinion really is on the whole subject, those that like the guy believe he might get it those that hate the guy never believe he will.

He was a kid with a lot of illusions that got built up even worse by DG and then all taken away and deservedly so but maybe through all that he will find out what it really means to be an NFL QB.

I think he comes out of this and becomes a starter but it's only my opinion we will have to see.

All fair, but I was looking for any small, tiny amount of improvement in these areas from McCown, and he never showed them. A QB MUST show he can improve, even and especially during the course of a season. McCown just didn't show any progression.

Ah, well...sorry for helping drag it off topic. I think I'm the most underrated player. Discuss.

joeshmo

Kangol Hat Aficionado
Reaction score
Stout said:
Ah, well...sorry for helping drag it off topic. I think I'm the most underrated player. Discuss.

I agree. Your posts have stunk but you are surrounded by horrible posters and moderators so how can you be expected to do anything well.

You may have taken a back seat but the mods have kept you around so they must still have confidence in you.

But the problem I have is we know your issues yet I havent seen any sign of progression in your posts yet. :D

conraddobler

I want my 2$
Reaction score
Stout said:
All fair, but I was looking for any small, tiny amount of improvement in these areas from McCown, and he never showed them. A QB MUST show he can improve, even and especially during the course of a season. McCown just didn't show any progression.

I guess we just disagree.

I saw improvements in several things but as is pretty normal once he'd get a handle on one thing something else would go wrong and he'd get flustered and make it worse.

I thought towards the end he made progress on knowing when to run and when to pass. I thought in the last games he played he showed more fire but got picked off in the game he got put in at the last minute.

I didn't see the kind of improvement you'd hope for no but Josh to a large extent go victimized by the sudden lack of competitiveness in the division I firmly believe that to be true.

Had it gone like it normally would have we'd have been out of it and content to let him learn.

DevonCardsFan

BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
I say Dansby, I think he will have a biggest impact out of that Cardinal draft class of that year

Kel Varnsen

Supporting Member
Moderator Emeritus
Reaction score
joeshmo said:
I agree. Your posts have stunk but you are surrounded by horrible posters and moderators so how can you be expected to do anything well.

You may have taken a back seat but the mods have kept you around so they must still have confidence in you.

But the problem I have is we know your issues yet I havent seen any sign of progression in your posts yet. :D

:biglaugh:

Doc Cardinal

Old Fart
Reaction score
"Your posts have stunk but you are surrounded by horrible posters"

Including yourself.

joeshmo

Kangol Hat Aficionado
Reaction score
Doc Cardinal said:
"Your posts have stunk but you are surrounded by horrible posters"

Including yourself.

Geez, shows how much you know.

I am not a Poster.

I am a Thread Replier and Topic Starter.

But I suck at that to, so point taken. :thumbup:

Last edited:

RugbyMuffin

ASFN IDOL
Reaction score
joeshmo said:
I am going to go with DT - Ross K. He isnt a starter or anything but I dont think he gets the credit he deserves for what he does for us. He is always all over the field and always in on every gang tackle. Dude just doesnt stop until the whistle blows, I see his number in on every play when he is in. A very nice addition to anyones DT rotation.

I like him cause he cheats on almost every play.
:thumbup:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Broncosfan