Who Will Be Driving The Longest To The Games

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
the cheese and i make the 5.5 - 6 hour trip around 4 times a year. hopefully more often this year. the drive back post-1pm gametime start on a sunday night sucks, i won't lie . . .

LoyaltyisaCurse

IF AND WHEN HEALTHY...
Reaction score
CardFan67 said:
398 miles for me... made it in just about 5 hours before... A must win on all games I attend though, because it feels like a four day drive home after a loss....
I would ask you ro carpool, but I'm not sure I would be alive after the trip ended...:D

CardFan67

Don't touch my tail!
Reaction score
LoyaltyisaCurse said:
I would ask you ro carpool, but I'm not sure I would be alive after the trip ended...:D

LOL... you would make it fine... ;)

nurnay

whatever
Reaction score
BIGTONY said:
I love where I live..Not a mansion.but some day It will be a little mtv cribs house.Every resturant you can think of is right here..It just gets better.They have just built a Jason Deli here now.Last year we got a chopolies..Over here.

Having all those things start to pop up around you might be nice for your property value, but I like it without all that. Where I live in Cali, my house is a 20 minute drive from the hustle & bustle, and it's peaceful. No crime, traffic, etc. Just a short drive to get to the big stores, restaurants, etc. Lovin' it.

nurnay

whatever
Reaction score
Red Dawn said:
I live near Bullhead City, I drive 4.5 to 5 hours each way. The drive home always seems to take forever. The new stadium is 30 minutes closer for me, though. :)

That drive home will feel a lot shorter when the Cards start winning. :D

OP
OP
BIGTONY

BIGTONY

Registered
Reaction score
Its allready crazy over here.My wife and are going too move out to queencreek next.Take our money and run.we got a awesome deal on our house about 8 years ago.we got it around 80,000.Its a house//patio home around 1200 sq feet.They are selling around 175.180 now..The thing is my wife stays home and takes care of our kid..so were think about these homes,south of queencreek.They are pretty fair price.. www.khov.com They have been around awile 1700 2000 sq ft.. for 170.000 brand new.The only problem is 1hr to work every day.and 1hr to my wife parents house..In the boon docks.But wait 10 years and every thing will be out in queencreek..

Second Deck

Registered
Reaction score
Codeofhammurabi said:
Teaching in Northeast Missouri won't allow me to drive to any games, but I will watch everyone in my leather chair!

Go Cards!!!

Used to visit my Aunt in Kirksville right across from the college. I lived on the KC side of Missouri though. Now I live at 19th and Bell Road. Glad they built the stadium in Glendale. A place that had the room and a City that wanted them.

OP
OP
BIGTONY

BIGTONY

Registered
Reaction score
Thats alittle over my price range..This is the model I like..for 182,000 cant go wrong..

Attachments

• Fairgate1431.jpg
    Fairgate1431.jpg
    67.7 KB · Views: 30