Who will be the best player on the 2024 AZ Cardinals?

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score
Robinson and Harrison.

A lot of these names are not very conducive to a good season. The 2022 New York Jets had the offensive and defensive rookies of the year and finished 7-10. Despite that, their best player (by AV) was Quinnen Williams (in his third year).

Their best offensive player was Garrett Wilson, though.

Eight of their top 10 players by AV were on defense that year.

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score
Whoa… the resident JC hater picked JC I’m impressed
If he fails, it's because he pulled a JC and got hurt for a long stretch. I think he has one more good year in him and with the way the offense is stacked, he will be absolutely cooked if he can't rack up the numbers now. This is me kind of trying to play the anti-injury jinx too :)

oaken1

Stone Cold
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
If he fails, it's because he pulled a JC and got hurt for a long stretch. I think he has one more good year in him and with the way the offense is stacked, he will be absolutely cooked if he can't rack up the numbers now. This is me kind of trying to play the anti-injury jinx too :)
agree..at least positionally. The best/most productive player has a high probability of being a RB... most likely JC... but if he strains a hammy or gets turf toe, and his reps go to Benson for a few games... JC may not get his job back... in which case our best/most productive player may well be Benson.... Carter is a possibility too...his production is fantastic... but the way the staff keeps jockeying him around, Im thinking there is a fair chance he gets traded or released...of course, it could just be that JG likes Demarcado and is giving him every chance to succeed

GeorgiaCard88

Veteran
Reaction score
O: MHJr- the recipe is right for a Jamar Chase like break out season

D: DR - dude is the only potential threat on this front 7 right now

MadCardDisease

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Since I can't go Kyler then I'm leaning towards Harrison. Even though he is a rookie, I think he has too much talent and is in the perfect opportunity to put up big numbers.

Cbus cardsfan

Back to Back ASFN FFL Champion
Reaction score
Marvin easy.
I think McBride is good but I think is being overrated. His big numbers towards the end are probably more of Kyler had no other weapons to throw to.
Harrison is going to be the #1 target by far and will siphon McBrides production.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Giugurta