• leave as-is and ride it out

Votes: 3 4.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

95pro

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
something needs to be done.
just curious, wondering who you would like to see go(trade or fired) to shock this team back to life.

im not asking who's to blame, but who has to go right now to better this team.
that means management(i.e. sarver and kerr) are exempt from this.

porter?
nash?
amare?
shaq?
"other" player?
stand pat?

Last edited:
OP
OP

95pro

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
so if kerr and/or sarver leave right now...

the team will get better?
play better?
coaches will coach better?
the team and coaches are going to start winning?
rebounding?
playing defense, and executing the offense?

HooverDam

Reaction score
so if kerr and/or sarver leave right now...

the team will get better?
play better?
coaches will coach better?
the team and coaches are going to start winning?
rebounding?
playing defense, and executing the offense?

Nope, but we'll have this thing called 'a future' which those two morons have done everything in their power to erase during their tenure.

Ryanwb

ASFN IDOL
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Where's the section 103 usher option

AfroSuns

ASFN Lifer
Supporting Member
Reaction score
If things didnt improve after ASG Porter better be packing his bag

slinslin

Welcome to Amareca
Reaction score
fickle suns fans, Amare having played 5 fantastic years for us, having 1 bad month on a miserable team setup and people want to run him out of town, our only still young and valueable future piece, very smart.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
i'm ready to completely reboot.

get rid of:

sarver
kerr
porter
every player that is not amare (and i'd even consider letting amare go)

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
SarvKerr. Nothing good happens until those guys cease to exist on the Suns.

JPlay

JPlay
Reaction score
Keep Nash and Amare. Fire Porter get rid of Kerr. Actually get a guard or small forward who can create off the dribble.

Anyone who drafted Robin Lopez and brought in Dragic should be fired immediately.

BC867

Long time Phoenician!
Reaction score
fickle suns fans, Amare having played 5 fantastic years for us, having 1 bad month on a miserable team setup and people want to run him out of town, our only still young and valuable future piece, very smart.
I love what Amare could have been. But now it sounds like he's the one who wants out.

Although he's shown more intellect than Shawn Marion, he's looking just as flaky with his inconsistent behavior.

Amare was on the bandwagon for D'Antoni to leave, but now he hints at wanting to play his style of ball -- offense, offense, offense.

Amare didn't want to be the Center (which I've agreed with), but now he resents Shaq being in the middle.

Amare wants to be considered in the same class with Duncan and Garnett, but doesn't expend the concentration on defense or rebounding.

The responsibility to make it work lies with him. The failure to do so does as well.

That's disappointing.

I also feel that, due to the Suns failure to secure a legitimate backup Point Guard, even if everything else fell into place, we cannot expect Steve Nash's health to be in best-of-the-best shape through the playoffs.

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I love what Amare could have been. But now it sounds like he's the one who wants out.

Although he's shown more intellect than Shawn Marion, he's looking just as flaky with his inconsistent behavior.

Amare was on the bandwagon for D'Antoni to leave, but now he hints at wanting to play his style of ball -- offense, offense, offense.

Amare didn't want to be the Center (which I've agreed with), but now he resents Shaq being in the middle.

Amare wants to be considered in the same class with Duncan and Garnett, but doesn't expend the concentration on defense or rebounding.

The responsibility to make it work lies with him. The failure to do so does as well.

That's disappointing.

I also feel that, due to the Suns failure to secure a legitimate backup Point Guard, even if everything else fell into place, we cannot expect Steve Nash's health to be in best-of-the-best shape through the playoffs.

This must be the first time we have ever agreed. :thumbup: