• other player or combo of players

Votes: 4 5.8%
  • leave as-is and ride it out

Votes: 3 4.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SunsStatFan

Reaction score
He is the only PG of Suns, so our offence isn't smooth when he isn't on the floor. But how about we trade him for a yonger PG with solid defence, such as Kurk Hinrich?
I know Nash is excellent in run & gun, but I believe he is no longer fit for the Suns now due to his poor defence and physical confrontation ability.

Look at the way the Suns play without him. However, he does need a legit backup to keep him fresh enough to do his magic.

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
He is the only PG of Suns, so our offence isn't smooth when he isn't on the floor. But how about we trade him for a yonger PG with solid defence, such as Kurk Hinrich?
I know Nash is excellent in run & gun, but I believe he is no longer fit for the Suns now due to his poor defence and physical confrontation ability.

IMO, the problem is Nash has never had an adequate backup PG in Phoenix. I like Hinrich but definitely not over Nash. However, if you you did have Hinrich as staring PG you would still need a PG to back him up. Nash has a long way to go before he sees a bench role.

nowagimp

Reaction score
fickle suns fans, Amare having played 5 fantastic years for us, having 1 bad month on a miserable team setup and people want to run him out of town, our only still young and valueable future piece, very smart.

Hopefully management isnt this dumb. Porter, a middling wanna be NBA coach, is the easiest to replace. Right now I am afraid the suns dont know how to make a trade without a high risk of getting the short end of the stick.

Covert Rain

Father smelt of elderberries!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
IMO, the problem is Nash has never had an adequate backup PG in Phoenix. I like Hinrich but definitely not over Nash. However, if you you did have Hinrich as staring PG you would still need a PG to back him up. Nash has a long way to go before he sees a bench role.

The only thing keeping Nash from that role is he can still shoot. Because his turnover ratio has climbed and climbed which nullifies some of the assists he gets. If his shot ever leaves him....a bench role is where he needs to be.

YouJustGotSUNSD

Custom User Title!
Reaction score
People are voting Shaq and asking why Barbosa isn't on the list?!

It's like you're not even watching this team...

OP
OP

95pro

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
i already voted porter...he needs to be gone.

collins? the zar? i'd be happy with anyone but porter right now, after this suns-spurs matchup.

Rogue

Reaction score
amare is definitely the last one we should trade, because we need him to contend for the title, or even for reconstruction for the worst senario.

slinslin

Welcome to Amareca
Reaction score
Everyone aside from Amare, the bad thing is we won't get anything worthwhile to rebuild with for the rest of our team, so we will have to grind it out pretty much with what we have..

The other problem is that we won't have our pick in 2010..