Whose QB will look the best in our first game

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score
Skelton, he has an extended knowledge of his team's system better, I think our WRs and Backs are better as a whole (though our line sucks), it is at home, and Skelton has played a number of real NFL games and Wilson has not. Wilson will become a good starter, but not now unless the Cards treat us to another Cam Newton introduction like last year LOL

sportznutt

Canadian Card
Reaction score
Skelton, he has an extended knowledge of his team's system better, I think our WRs and Backs are better as a whole (though our line sucks), it is at home, and Skelton has played a number of real NFL games and Wilson has not. Wilson will become a good starter, but not now unless the Cards treat us to another Cam Newton introduction like last year LOL

Cam Newton threw for 422 yards against us.

slanidrac16

ASFN Icon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Wilson is going to be seeing a lot of things for the very first time in a hostile environment. Everything is going to be a step faster.

I don't expect Wilson to be the guy that beats us.

So I guess my answer would be Skeletor.

splitsecond

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
F the midget and F Pete Carroll. Calais gonna volleyspike 3-4 passes and we are gonna crush the hags.

Also, I am drunk.

Phrazbit

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
We have a very good home field advantage, our defense wont be running the vanilla junk they were all preseason. I think Wilson is in for a long day.

If it were a road game I think it would be reversed, but thankfully it aint.

O

LD @ F.O.H.
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
Rook meet Mister Horton and the Birdgang!

Welcome to the NFL rook!

MrYeahBut

4 Food groups: beans, chili, cheese, bacon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I really like Skelton in this game. Wilson ain't Can Newton

Darkside

ASFN Addict
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
I think it'll be low scoring -- something like 17-10 either way. Wouldn't be surprised if it was a grind it out game featuring Lynch vs. Beanie/Williams.

I bet we destroy them in every facet.

I even think Skelton looks superb.

Then we'll go to NE and get stomped. LOL

Crazy Canuck

ASFN Icon
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
I bet we destroy them in every facet.

I even think Skelton looks superb.

Then we'll go to NE and get stomped. LOL

Not if their 0-line plays like it did in the pre-season.

Wilson will flash, Cards will win.

Reaction score
I agree with most of what has been said, except for:

**Arizona has all-around better backs than Seattle?? Ahem-think again. If Beanie Wells finally reaches his supposed potential this year and rushes for 1400 and 18 TD's then MAYBE I will put him in the same class as Marshawn Lynch, but until then, he's just another Jonathan Stewert/Deangelo Williams to me.

**I suppose I can agree that it will be a fairly low scoring affair, but how in the world is this stagnant AZ offense planning on moving the ball, let alone putting up the 21-28 points against this scary-fast Seahawks defense that it is going to take to win this ball game?

It's a pretty cocky bunch over here at ASFN.

Either way, I think it's gonna be a dirty, exciting game that comes down to the wire and I simply cannot wait.

Last edited:

desertdawg

ASFN Icon
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score

**Arizona has all-around better backs than Seattle?? Ahem-think again. If Beanie Wells finally reaches his supposed potential this year and rushes for 1400 and 18 TD's then MAYBE I will put him in the same class as Marshawn Lynch, but until then, he's just another Jonathan Stewert/Deangelo Williams to me.

**I suppose I can agree that it will be a fairly low scoring affair, but how in the world is this stagnant AZ offense planning on moving the ball, let alone putting up the 21-28 points against this scary-fast Seahawks defense that it is going to take to win this ball game?

Either way, I think it's gonna be a dirty, exciting game that comes down to the wire and I simply cannot wait.
Wow, first real chicken fan sighting....2012, (that includes all of 2012) must be football season.

Crazy Canuck

ASFN Icon
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score

Cocky is suggesting, as you did in another thread, that Wilson has the potential to be the next CAM.

WarnerHOF

Registered
Reaction score
you act like Lynch has been having monster seasons every year of his career.. Which that is just not the case at all.. Looking at his stats and he looks pretty damn average to me..

He's just another troll trying to subtly rile people up with outlandish statements.

Move him to the smack shack or ban pls.

gmabel830

It's football season!!
Reaction score
He's just another troll trying to subtly rile people up with outlandish statements.

Move him to the smack shack or ban pls.

Eh, he hasn't attacked anyone else (yet) and is clearly a fan of his team... let's give him a leash at least as long as Skelton gets! :D

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dbacks05