Will Pace and Johnson be in on time?

Everybody locked and loaded by July 25th?

• Yes.

Votes: 45 63.4%
  • No. Pace is a holdout. Agent: Pat Dye Jr.

Votes: 2 2.8%
  • No. Johnson is a holdout. Agent: Joel Segal

Votes: 2 2.8%
  • No. Both are holdouts.

Votes: 19 26.8%
  • I hate SECTION 11 and his stupid polls. Go away. Far away.

Votes: 3 4.2%

• Total voters

Cardinals.Ken

That's Mr. Riff-Raff to you!
Reaction score
Mark my words. Save this post for future reference. I am going out on a limb with a *unmentionable name* guarantee...

Both Pace and Johnson will be in camp on time. Both contact negotiations will be heated, nasty, but brief.

Why do I feel safe in saying this? Because the Viking princess told me in a dream.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yes - let's continue to champion Bill Bidwill's archaic ways of business! It's been so successful so far - let's continue it forever! Who cares if we will be bad forever? At least we will have our prinicples as we continue to lose by an average margin of at least ten points per game!

AZCB34

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I voted both being holdouts. I am hopefull that it won't happen but history tells me to brace for ugliness...only this year it will be two players holding out. Double the pleasure, double the fun.

az1965

Love Games!
Reaction score
Originally posted by Ouchie-Z-Clown
i don't see this "newness" in the organization that everyone is crowing about. i just see a new face on the same old crap. graves is already whining about being handcuffed by the cardinal way of structuring contracts. if that's not a signal that it'll be the same old - same old i don't know what is.
I see some things done differently now
- Trading down in the draft when they thought they are not getting return on investment even though it blew up on their faces (when did we last saw Cards do that?)
- Increasing trend of extending players' contracts mid-season (Shipp, McKinnon, Wakefield)

If Graves get the first rounders in camp on time then that really will prove that the Cards are trying to head in a different (and right direction).

AZCB34

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Originally posted by az1965
If Graves get the first rounders in camp on time then that really will prove that the Cards are trying to head in a different (and right direction).

I would agree with that. But Graves has his work cut out for him on this. If both holdout, then it is again one step forward....

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score
Originally posted by Cardinals.Ken
Mark my words. Save this post for future reference. I am going out on a limb with a *unmentionable name* guarantee...

Both Pace and Johnson will be in camp on time. Both contact negotiations will be heated, nasty, but brief.

Why do I feel safe in saying this? Because the Viking princess told me in a dream.

Yeah, but are you going to trust a VIKING princess? I'm suprised it being a Viking princess she didn't hold out from the dream! :D

Cardinals.Ken

That's Mr. Riff-Raff to you!
Reaction score
Originally posted by Stout
Yeah, but are you going to trust a VIKING princess? I'm suprised it being a Viking princess she didn't hold out from the dream! :D

I think she could play a better left-tackle than Bryant McKinnie! :D

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dbacks05