Will the Seahawks game be blacked out?

O

LD @ F.O.H.
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
Will the game be televised locally?
If an extension is granted I will re-open the bet.

Last edited:

Fitz Rulz

Registered
Reaction score
they haven't said anything yet
but I ams ure it's gonna be a sold out game

splitsecond

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
If we had lost in Chicago I would say absolutely. No clue if the apathetic Phoenix populous is as fired up to beat the sea hags though.

Carddan

Average Fan
Reaction score
O, keep up the good work. I have over 60,000 to play with so I don't need more.

seesred

Reaction score
As of yesterday only 1300 to sell. I think it was more for our last home game. They will extend it to Friday at 2 I think. The whole sales staff is focused on that number. They haven't failed yet!

GBR

OP
OP
O

O

LD @ F.O.H.
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
As of yesterday only 1300 to sell. I think it was more for our last home game. They will extend it to Friday at 2 I think. The whole sales staff is focused on that number. They haven't failed yet!

GBR

Link?

DieHardCardFan

Dallas 2011
Reaction score
Yeah I have not heard anything on the radio or read anything on the web to indicate that the game was in any jeapordy of not selling out.

OP
OP
O

O

LD @ F.O.H.
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
Yeah I have not heard anything on the radio or read anything on the web to indicate that the game was in any jeapordy of not selling out.

Last week I read something, Somers I think, that said there was a possibility.

Doug

B a n n ed WARRIOR
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
Lynn Haven Florida(Panama City)1 mile away.
Even if its an extension it is almost a .999 fact that it will be sold out and televised.I bet everything on the CARDINALS fans knowing they would come through again.And they have as far as we know.

So whens the payout?:D:D:DI saw a few others follow my lead and at the end went bigtime.I did from day one.

Doug

B a n n ed WARRIOR
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
I was SERIOUSLY counting on the payout of this bet today so I could place another bet on tonights game.I'm trying to stay up with the big boys and they're gonna leave me in the dust if I can't make that bet.

We know this is gonna pay out.Why do we have to wait for the so called 800 tickets to dissapear as they will by tomorrow with us never knowing where they went.When the NFL extends.Does a game EVER still get blacked out?

I don't think so.I need to go bigtime tonight on the 9er game payout.Odds are high there will be a td by a defense in tonights game.Special teams are also bigtime with these two teams.Plus the probability of the 9er qb throwing a pick 6 is a pretty good bet.

Is there no way we can move up this payout? Its all I've got.I know its gonna be 2500000000 tomorrow but I can't touch that money till then.:bang:

OP
OP
O

O

LD @ F.O.H.
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
I was SERIOUSLY counting on the payout of this bet today so I could place another bet on tonights game.I'm trying to stay up with the big boys and they're gonna leave me in the dust if I can't make that bet.

We know this is gonna pay out.Why do we have to wait for the so called 800 tickets to dissapear as they will by tomorrow with us never knowing where they went.When the NFL extends.Does a game EVER still get blacked out?

I don't think so.I need to go bigtime tonight on the 9er game payout.Odds are high there will be a td by a defense in tonights game.Special teams are also bigtime with these two teams.Plus the probability of the 9er qb throwing a pick 6 is a pretty good bet.

Is there no way we can move up this payout? Its all I've got.I know its gonna be 2500000000 tomorrow but I can't touch that money till then.:bang:

Sorry Doug.
The rules were stated clearly in the first post of this thread.

Will the game be televised locally?
If an extension is granted I will re-open the bet.

Doug

B a n n ed WARRIOR
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
Sorry Doug.
The rules were stated clearly in the first post of this thread.

So where's the money if its not gonna pay out tomorrow? You mean I have to bet the same money again against 800 tickets being sold?

Come on man. You're not serious.Until then where is the money? I thought this would mean it was just a delayed payout.Why is that not the case?

Sorry I did miss the first post.I don't understand.I thought your wink meant it will just take till tomorrow to pay off.:mad:

OP
OP
O

O

LD @ F.O.H.
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
So where's the money if its not gonna pay out tomorrow? You mean I have to bet the same money again against 800 tickets being sold?

Come on man. You're not serious.Until then where is the money? I thought this would mean it was just a delayed payout.Why is that not the case?

Sorry I did miss the first post.I don't understand.I thought your wink meant it will just take till tomorrow to pay off.:mad:

The event has not been offically settled. There has been no official announcement that the game will be blacked out or not. Until that time the event stays open. The money will pay out tomorrow when the official announcement is made.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dbacks05