Wilson Practices

D-Dogg

A Whole New World
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Let's not fool ourselves. Wilson is an amazing athlete, no doubt. But he's getting his roster bonus and then getting surgery and put on IR. Period.

Uhm, you should know better. Your join date isn't yesterday.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
That was my favorite moment of the Super Bowl run, AW being interviewed by Pam Oliver at a loss for words and that tear starts running down his face, every time I watch the tape of that game I watch that part too.

agreed. the single tear running down his cheek with the confetti falling behind him in the background is my favoi\rite sports image of all time.

Duckjake

LEGACY MEMBER
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
agreed. the single tear running down his cheek with the confetti falling behind him in the background is my favoi\rite sports image of all time.

Remember the images of Aeneas Williams after the Cards made the playoffs in '98 and then beat Dallas? Talk about eliciting some empathy. Right up there with those.

wa52lz

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Remember the images of Aeneas Williams after the Cards made the playoffs in '98 and then beat Dallas? Talk about eliciting some empathy. Right up there with those.
Yeah there was that shot of him crying and hugging, I think Anthony Edwards, in the locker room after the SD game, that was pretty awsome. I always felt bad for AE that he was hurt in 1998.

Shane

Comin for you!
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

This!

joeshmo

Kangol Hat Aficionado
Reaction score
Let's not fool ourselves. Wilson is an amazing athlete, no doubt. But he's getting his roster bonus and then getting surgery and put on IR. Period.

His roster bonus was already paid when the official league year started 8/4.

Treefiddy

Richard Cranium
Reaction score
Yeah there was that shot of him crying and hugging, I think Anthony Edwards, in the locker room after the SD game, that was pretty awsome. I always felt bad for AE that he was hurt in 1998.

I heard about that injury. He was in a flat spin so the window was right above him when he was ejected.

Duckjake

LEGACY MEMBER
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
I already knew he was a bad ass, I just hope he isn't pushing it. Damn AW, homie doesn't speak quit.

11 years in the AZ. 5 years watching his homies show up to watch him play in an oven while the Cards went 5-11. We know where he learned how to not speak quit.

Duckjake

LEGACY MEMBER
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
Your are so right Duckjake, Wilson has endured far more playing in the oven which is Sun Devil Stadium

I'll bet it doesn't surprise anybody that the guys we have left on Defense from the days at SDS are ADub and DD. Two GAMen.

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score
A-Dub just does not get enough respect, I really liked it when they got him to play the Balrog in Lord of the Rings and Alex Smith was cool enough to play Gandalf :)

Jersey Girl

Stand down
Supporting Member
Reaction score
He can practice all he wants. He better not set foot on the field on Saturday, though.

After losing Ryan Williams, I don't think the Cardinals want to risk anymore big injuries. Shut him down for preseason and unleash the beast for the Panthers.

Totally agree. I gotta think that the Cardinals coaching staff realizes this as well. I am also guessing that A Dub knows it as well.

O'Brien_Schofield?:D

:biglaugh:

That was funny. BYW, I love, love, love O'Brien.

Shane

Comin for you!
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
adrian_wilson24 Adrian Wilson
by Cardschatter
It's going to be nice for the new guys to see how UofP stadium gets down with a full crowd.. Can't wait... Bring the NOISE!!!!