Winning 6 of the final 9 wins the division...

Chopper0080

2021 - Prove It
Reaction score
...and the question is...is this possible?

@Tampa Bay-Winnable off of the bye week.

Detroit-Win. Because it is at home. We might knock Kitna out of the game.

@Cincy-Loss. We might win if we were at home, but not on the road.

San Fran-Win. We are a better team period.

Cleveland-Win. Their luster will wear off by this week.

@Seattle-Loss. Tough to win up in the north.

@New Orleans-Loss. We have a better chance than I thought but...

Atlanta-Win.

St. Louis-Win.

There is a 6-3 closing out of the season to win the division and go to the playoffs. Again, is this possible?

dogpoo32

meh
Reaction score
I think we can easily win 6 of 9. We have to get smart and disciplined quick. No more lapses in judgement or "easy victories." I think I would agree with you on your analysis. It will be tight, but I think we can pull one off against the teams we have road games against.

slanidrac16

ASFN Icon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
No too sound like a total ass, but there is not a game on our schedule that we can't win.
We will beat TAmpa.
We will detroy the Lions.
We can and should beat one of the most underachieving teams in the NFL called the Bengals.
We should beat the Browns here at home.
Seattle will be tough but beatable.
Saints are playing better, but they are not the team they were last year.
Atlanta and the Rams here at home.

10-6 at worse baby!!!

Pariah

H.S.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I could see us losing 2, or just winning 2. This team is an enigma to me.

82CardsGrad

7 x 70
Reaction score
These sort iof threads crack me up... Can we achieve a 6 out of 9 close? Sure... Hey, we can even close with 7! 8 even!!

We are going with a one-armed QB - who simply can not hold onto the ball.
We continue to remain at the top of the league in Penalities!
We have a starting RB who is clearly no longer a threat to break off big runs...
Our secondary is horrendous.
We have a special, Cardinal-knack of giving up the big play, or committing a stupid penalty, just when it hurts the most!

But yea - we'll go 6 & 3 and to boot, the Hawks will go 3 & 6!!

:thumbup:

PJ1

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I believe Tampa is a tougher game than both Cincy and Saints.

We can definately go 6-3.

Westgate Danimal

Nest Protector
Reaction score
These sort iof threads crack me up... Can we achieve a 6 out of 9 close? Sure... Hey, we can even close with 7! 8 even!!

We have a starting RB who is clearly no longer a threat to break off big runs...
We have a special, Cardinal-knack of giving up the big play, or committing a stupid penalty, just when it hurts the most!

i think it's a good take for us to go 6-3. We have already been thru the back breaking part of our schedule and will get much healthier for the final 9. Not saying that we definitely will, but I think we can. And yes, you talked about all of our warts and none of our high points. I also think Edge is running very well, and although he is not a home run threat, he is getting some very tough yards

slanidrac16

ASFN Icon
Supporting Member
Reaction score

I sense a bit of sarcasm here, but hey, thats okay. The NFC is loaded with teams that have all sorts of problems.
In years past we would be looking at the remainder of the schedule and HOPING we could win 2 or 3 more games and wondering where we were going to pick when the drfat rolled around. Not this year.

82CardsGrad

7 x 70
Reaction score
I can't argue with anything else, but for the most part Warner's left arm didn't come into play into the turnovers.

How do you know? The fumble? I'm not so sure...
And, since he couldn't hand the ball off in normal fashion when the run was to the right side of the line, how do we know if that didn't impact play-calling?

And hey - I thought Kurt played an incredible game today, given his condition! A very, very gutsy game. He made some downright beautiful throws!

Osbern61

Insomniac
Reaction score
It looks possible to win 6 out of 9, but the big tell will come when they face the Bucs after the bye week. I want to see the smart and disciplined team that Whiz wanted on the field.

Reaction score
I hate to break it to you guys, but the Seahawks schedule is even easier than yours from here on out - as mediocre as our division has looked as a whole so far you may have to win 11 games to win the division. I'm looking forward to getting another shot at you guys in December.

PJ1

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I hate to break it to you guys, but the Seahawks schedule is even easier than yours from here on out - as mediocre as our division has looked as a whole so far you may have to win 11 games to win the division. I'm looking forward to getting another shot at you guys in December.

And I hate to break it to you but the Seahags will not win 11 games this year.